Is President Trump a moral man.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply

Is President Donald Trump a moral man?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am

Yes
7
41%
No
10
59%
 
Total votes: 17

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1857
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:49 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm
NO.

Because although no one is perfect & we are all flawed, Trump has been consistently unethical ( & there by immoral ) for many decades.

From using racial bias in his business ( housing discrimination)
to adultery
to being a fraud (Trump University)
to not paying his bills
to being a pathological liar
for trying to boot Vera Coking out of her home
for trying to take healthcare away from millions
for the de-regulation of EPA laws
to stripping away the ban on elephant killing
to mocking those who are disabled or have a weight problem
to boasting about grabbing women by their $%#$@#.

Just to name a few.
Then there is the knowledge that you are generally a liar and therefore can dismiss your entire list.
With which do you disagree? Is he an adulterer? Did he refuse to pay his bills? Did he defraud people with Trump University? Does he lie?
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Sorry, Mac. You can't slip by with a simple biblical platitude. I did't ask you to judge him. I asked you opinion as to whether or not he's a moral man. As you're deflecting from the question, it's clear you don't want to answer it because you'd have to admit he's not a moral man.

Which hat are you wearing NoLax-Psychiatrist or God? I find President Trump to be no more immoral than most men and find the Judge is God - Not You! I disapprove of some of his actions but I leave that to God who sees all and knows all, even those things hidden from men.
I'm wearing neither. I'm asking a simple question that Trump supporters have been ignoring since he announced he was running for president. You judged Clinton as immoral. You judged Obama as immoral, and now you say Trump '...to be no more moral than most men...'.

So, I ask you. As you're agreeing that Trump was immoral, why were you judging previous presidents and not this one?
Personal morality is a personal judgement call. I don't care what you call moral or immoral because I believe we all have a personal right to form our own belief in that regard. I don't care about President Trump's constant harassment about being immoral because I know you don't judge JFK in the same way when it comes to women in his life. I'm sure all Presidents will be judged by God regarding their morality and I certainly don't fit that description. My disapproval regarding President Trump's actions will not be regarding his personal morality but will judge him on his actions as President of the United States. I'm sure his wife will have a word or two on the subject and that's her right - NOT MINE.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15298
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:49 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm
NO.

Because although no one is perfect & we are all flawed, Trump has been consistently unethical ( & there by immoral ) for many decades.

From using racial bias in his business ( housing discrimination)
to adultery
to being a fraud (Trump University)
to not paying his bills
to being a pathological liar
for trying to boot Vera Coking out of her home
for trying to take healthcare away from millions
for the de-regulation of EPA laws
to stripping away the ban on elephant killing
to mocking those who are disabled or have a weight problem
to boasting about grabbing women by their $%#$@#.

Just to name a few.
Then there is the knowledge that you are generally a liar and therefore can dismiss your entire list.
With which do you disagree? Is he an adulterer? Did he refuse to pay his bills? Did he defraud people with Trump University? Does he lie?
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Sorry, Mac. You can't slip by with a simple biblical platitude. I did't ask you to judge him. I asked you opinion as to whether or not he's a moral man. As you're deflecting from the question, it's clear you don't want to answer it because you'd have to admit he's not a moral man.

Which hat are you wearing NoLax-Psychiatrist or God? I find President Trump to be no more immoral than most men and find the Judge is God - Not You! I disapprove of some of his actions but I leave that to God who sees all and knows all, even those things hidden from men.
I'm wearing neither. I'm asking a simple question that Trump supporters have been ignoring since he announced he was running for president. You judged Clinton as immoral. You judged Obama as immoral, and now you say Trump '...to be no more moral than most men...'.

So, I ask you. As you're agreeing that Trump was immoral, why were you judging previous presidents and not this one?
Personal morality is a personal judgement call. I don't care what you call moral or immoral because I believe we all have a personal right to form our own belief in that regard. I don't care about President Trump's constant harassment about being immoral because I know you don't judge JFK in the same way when it comes to women in his life. I'm sure all Presidents will be judged by God regarding their morality and I certainly don't fit that description. My disapproval regarding President Trump's actions will not be regarding his personal morality but will judge him on his actions as President of the United States. I'm sure his wife will have a word or two on the subject and that's her right - NOT MINE.
OK. Curious that seems you were judging Clinton and Obama. Must have been my mistake.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1857
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:49 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm
NO.

Because although no one is perfect & we are all flawed, Trump has been consistently unethical ( & there by immoral ) for many decades.

From using racial bias in his business ( housing discrimination)
to adultery
to being a fraud (Trump University)
to not paying his bills
to being a pathological liar
for trying to boot Vera Coking out of her home
for trying to take healthcare away from millions
for the de-regulation of EPA laws
to stripping away the ban on elephant killing
to mocking those who are disabled or have a weight problem
to boasting about grabbing women by their $%#$@#.

Just to name a few.
Then there is the knowledge that you are generally a liar and therefore can dismiss your entire list.
With which do you disagree? Is he an adulterer? Did he refuse to pay his bills? Did he defraud people with Trump University? Does he lie?
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Sorry, Mac. You can't slip by with a simple biblical platitude. I did't ask you to judge him. I asked you opinion as to whether or not he's a moral man. As you're deflecting from the question, it's clear you don't want to answer it because you'd have to admit he's not a moral man.

Which hat are you wearing NoLax-Psychiatrist or God? I find President Trump to be no more immoral than most men and find the Judge is God - Not You! I disapprove of some of his actions but I leave that to God who sees all and knows all, even those things hidden from men.
I'm wearing neither. I'm asking a simple question that Trump supporters have been ignoring since he announced he was running for president. You judged Clinton as immoral. You judged Obama as immoral, and now you say Trump '...to be no more moral than most men...'.

So, I ask you. As you're agreeing that Trump was immoral, why were you judging previous presidents and not this one?
Personal morality is a personal judgement call. I don't care what you call moral or immoral because I believe we all have a personal right to form our own belief in that regard. I don't care about President Trump's constant harassment about being immoral because I know you don't judge JFK in the same way when it comes to women in his life. I'm sure all Presidents will be judged by God regarding their morality and I certainly don't fit that description. My disapproval regarding President Trump's actions will not be regarding his personal morality but will judge him on his actions as President of the United States. I'm sure his wife will have a word or two on the subject and that's her right - NOT MINE.
OK. Curious that seems you were judging Clinton and Obama. Must have been my mistake.
The immoral activity of Clinton was done while he was President of the United States and even some of it took place in the Oval Office. I do not recall accusing Obama of any immoral sexual acts. I believed his sins to be his lack of the ability it took to be President. He did a terrible job.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25751
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:32 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:22 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:58 am
And why? What is your definition of moral?
I voted no.

Truthfulness is not one of his qualities......at all.

.....not too mention how he operates his personal life.


I guess it turns out that he is more of a pol then we were led to believe......and that's too bad. I did not vote for him but I was hoping he really would overturn the tables in the temple.
You ass, you think Jimmy Carter was moral! He never met a dictator he didn't love, he Pals around with terrorists! He threw our allies under the bus and praised our enemies! He wrecked our economy! You're a real dumbass.

Was Bill Clinton moral? He lied. How is his personal life idiot? Obama lied over and over and over. So what the hell you talkin about jerk?
The question was, "Do you think Drump is a moral man, and why," Moron.

Do you have an answer?
I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to this little coward who has NEVER answered any of my questions.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
Scooter
Nobility
Posts: 1390
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by Scooter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Man, too funny. And pathetic at the same time. nobrain starts a thread, asking about Trump and morality. ALL the while defending immoral Democrats, and don't even DARE to bring up Bill Clinton in this thread. No no no, they just want to ignore him, and pretend he was as pure as the driven snow.

I'm surprised nobrain has any knees left after the 8 years of Obama.
0 x
Image

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27645
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 pm

"I'm surprised nobrain has any knees left after the 8 years of Obama."

Because yours are hurting after a little more than a year of the popular-vote-losing Cheeto?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Nobility
Posts: 1390
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by Scooter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 pm
"I'm surprised nobrain has any knees left after the 8 years of Obama."

Because yours are hurting after a little more than a year of the popular-vote-losing Cheeto?
That was weak, foggatti. WEAK... You are STILL on your knees for the Muzzzie brown clown Kenyan failure Obama...

And, loser, popular vote doesn't win elections, crybabybackbitch. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Image
1 x
Image

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25751
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 pm
"I'm surprised nobrain has any knees left after the 8 years of Obama."

Because yours are hurting after a little more than a year of the popular-vote-losing Cheeto?
That was weak, foggatti. WEAK... You are STILL on your knees for the Muzzzie brown clown Kenyan failure Obama...

And, loser, popular vote doesn't win elections, crybabybackbitch. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Image
If you want to get under evilcommies skin, remind him of who he voted for. A guy that who was against Obamacare yet evil is for Obamacare.

😀
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25751
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 pm
"I'm surprised nobrain has any knees left after the 8 years of Obama."

Because yours are hurting after a little more than a year of the popular-vote-losing Cheeto?

Says the loser who supported Gary Johnson, who was against Obamacare, yet you're for it.

Yes, the Electoral College is smarter than big liberal dumps like Los Angeles and New York. Who are full of stupid lazy people.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15298
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Is President Trump a moral man.

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:44 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:49 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm
NO.

Because although no one is perfect & we are all flawed, Trump has been consistently unethical ( & there by immoral ) for many decades.

From using racial bias in his business ( housing discrimination)
to adultery
to being a fraud (Trump University)
to not paying his bills
to being a pathological liar
for trying to boot Vera Coking out of her home
for trying to take healthcare away from millions
for the de-regulation of EPA laws
to stripping away the ban on elephant killing
to mocking those who are disabled or have a weight problem
to boasting about grabbing women by their $%#$@#.

Just to name a few.
Then there is the knowledge that you are generally a liar and therefore can dismiss your entire list.
With which do you disagree? Is he an adulterer? Did he refuse to pay his bills? Did he defraud people with Trump University? Does he lie?
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Sorry, Mac. You can't slip by with a simple biblical platitude. I did't ask you to judge him. I asked you opinion as to whether or not he's a moral man. As you're deflecting from the question, it's clear you don't want to answer it because you'd have to admit he's not a moral man.

Which hat are you wearing NoLax-Psychiatrist or God? I find President Trump to be no more immoral than most men and find the Judge is God - Not You! I disapprove of some of his actions but I leave that to God who sees all and knows all, even those things hidden from men.
I'm wearing neither. I'm asking a simple question that Trump supporters have been ignoring since he announced he was running for president. You judged Clinton as immoral. You judged Obama as immoral, and now you say Trump '...to be no more moral than most men...'.

So, I ask you. As you're agreeing that Trump was immoral, why were you judging previous presidents and not this one?
Personal morality is a personal judgement call. I don't care what you call moral or immoral because I believe we all have a personal right to form our own belief in that regard. I don't care about President Trump's constant harassment about being immoral because I know you don't judge JFK in the same way when it comes to women in his life. I'm sure all Presidents will be judged by God regarding their morality and I certainly don't fit that description. My disapproval regarding President Trump's actions will not be regarding his personal morality but will judge him on his actions as President of the United States. I'm sure his wife will have a word or two on the subject and that's her right - NOT MINE.
OK. Curious that seems you were judging Clinton and Obama. Must have been my mistake.
The immoral activity of Clinton was done while he was President of the United States and even some of it took place in the Oval Office. I do not recall accusing Obama of any immoral sexual acts. I believed his sins to be his lack of the ability it took to be President. He did a terrible job.
Is lying moral?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply