Britain, France and the US attack filthy Syrians......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Re: Britain, France and the US attack filthy Syrians......

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:38 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:35 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:35 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:02 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:46 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:16 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:07 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:34 am

► Well, at least you know what can happen

Some Americans might get killed
yessiree, Operation Desert Stormy [as Bill Maher called it last night] shot about 120 missiles at the Syrian filth......I do hope some Russians and Iranians were vaporized......in fact, pray with me Teej-ala:

En Nomine Patris.........................................Amen.
► Are you kidding?
One would think so, right Teej?

....but as always....I stand behind every one of my posts.

► How’d you come up with “Syrian filth?”
The Syrians that are using chemical weapons are filth....they are deserving of death.

In fact, Teej.....any country that uses chemical weapons.....like any country that employs torture....are NOT worthy to exist.....any thinking person knows that.

Let's pray on this, the Christian Sabbath [though I did go to Mass on Saturday evening],.............................................
En Nomine Patris..............Amen.
► The "Chemical weapons" in Syria are just a pretext for US involvement

We don't even investigate it. It's like WMD was in Iraq
Well, there is that...........I did.....to my personal shame......buy into Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell lies about WMD......I supported the Iraqi Debacle "hook, line and sinker."

4497 American troops dead for the lies of the very "leaders" who failed to protect America on Sept. 11, 2001.

How sad for me........and even sadder for America.
► Another thing that’s sad is the ratio of wounded to dead. It used to be 10:1, and with current know-how it’s about 50:1
Teej, at this point the only people who still think that the invasion of Iraq was a good idea are the Iranians, the political stooges, and those who are ignorant of the facts.

What a shame.....some of the same "leaders" who failed to protect my neighbors on Sept. 11, 2001 are responsible for one of the largest debacles in American history.
► Yes, you’re right, Boy George really took advantage of us after 9/11

I don’t know how the %#$@ lives with himself after what he did.

Now we got Bozo and Bolton working on a war with Iran, among other wars. And where is the gutless fourth estate when we need them

They’re just as useless as the neocons
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

aluannie@q.com
Courtier

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:38 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

yessiree, Operation Desert Stormy [as Bill Maher called it last night] shot about 120 missiles at the Syrian filth......I do hope some Russians and Iranians were vaporized......in fact, pray with me Teej-ala:

► Are you kidding?

The Syrians that are using chemical weapons are filth....they are deserving of death.

In fact, Teej.....any country that uses chemical weapons.....like any country that employs torture....are NOT worthy to exist.....any thinking person knows that.

Let's pray on this, the Christian Sabbath [though I did go to Mass on Saturday evening],.............................................

Well, there is that...........I did.....to my personal shame......buy into Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell lies about WMD......I supported the Iraqi Debacle "hook, line and sinker."

4497 American troops dead for the lies of the very "leaders" who failed to protect America on Sept. 11, 2001.

► Another thing that’s sad is the ratio of wounded to dead. It used to be 10:1, and with current know-how it’s about 50:1
Teej, at this point the only people who still think that the invasion of Iraq was a good idea are the Iranians, the political stooges, and those who are ignorant of the facts.

What a shame.....some of the same "leaders" who failed to protect my neighbors on Sept. 11, 2001 are responsible for one of the largest debacles in American history.

Now we got Bozo and Bolton working on a war with Iran, among other wars. And where is the gutless fourth estate when we need them

Above conversation between two idiots that have no idea what truth is.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Are you kidding?

► Mary, if you want to talk policy, I'll talk policy with you

Anytime
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Are you kidding?

Alua....I have noticed that you often go to the charge of "LIAR" whenever you disagree with another poster.

Why do you do that?

A TRUTH that seems to upset you is that there are three types that don't see the Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell invasion of Iraq to be a debacle........the Iranians, the political stooges, and those who are still just ignorant of the facts.

I know you're not ignorant.....and I don't believe you to be an Iranian...........
Last edited by brookboy123 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:14 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:31 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:01 pm
developing........
I hope your son's aren't in Syria, that would break my heart.
► Well, at least you know what can happen

Some Americans might get killed

► Are you kidding?

And your the asshole who voted Bill Clinton, who let 9/11 happen, and voted for Hillary who voted for the war you're against, which we won you pos!!!!!

I hope your son's get abducted while overseas.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:16 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Alua....I have noticed that you often go to the charge of "LIAR" whenever you disagree with another poster.

Why do you do that?

A TRUTH that seems to upset you is that there are three types that don't see the Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell invasion of Iraq to be debacle........the Iranians, the political stooges, and those who are still just ignorant of the facts.

I know you're not ignorant.....and I don't believe you to be an Iranian...........
What would be really funny is if you walked into a VA Hospital, told Iraq War veterans that it was a debacle, and you'd get your ass kicked. That would be funny. And you deserve it too. You weren't there, all you know is what you saw on CNN dummy.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

► Are you kidding?

How did he take advantage of us after 9/11? What the hell are you talking about. Were you taking advantage of? Yeah, you liberals were babbling about President Bush starting a war with Iran, which never happened. How come after we invaded Iraq, Libya surrendered there wmds? Why didn't you have a problem with Bill Clinton saying Saddam had wmds while he bombed Iraq? You in Brokeback boy or the biggest idiots on this board.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Are you kidding?

How did he take advantage of us after 9/11? What the hell are you talking about. Were you taking advantage of? Yeah, you liberals were babbling about President Bush starting a war with Iran, which never happened. How come after we invaded Iraq, Libya surrendered there wmds? Why didn't you have a problem with Bill Clinton saying Saddam had wmds while he bombed Iraq? You in Brokeback boy or the biggest idiots on this board.
► We had no credible pretext for invading Iraq, and will have none for attacking Iran

Unless of course you’re a Republican
2 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

► We had no credible pretext for invading Iraq, and will have none for attacking Iran

Omg we've been over this a thousand times already! Saddam refused to disarm, he was repeatedly warned, he was warned to get out of the country with his sons and he did none. He violated 17 UN resolutions. How about the 28 countries that helped us with the invasion? What did that many countries support us?

Being as dumb as you are, I'm sure I'll have to bring this up again since you'll either forget it, or just don't understand it.

I asked you how President Bush took advantage of us, and you didn't answer. Obviously stuck your foot in your mouth again.

Of course you're a Democrat. And they voted for the war, and continue to fund it. Should I play all the quotes of Democrats, your party, saying Saddam had wmds? Including Hillary, who broke back boy probably voted for?

Who said we're going to attack Iran? What do you care anyway, you're not in the military.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:17 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

Omg we've been over this a thousand times already! Saddam refused to disarm, he was repeatedly warned, he was warned to get out of the country with his sons and he did none. He violated 17 UN resolutions. How about the 28 countries that helped us with the invasion? What did that many countries support us?

Being as dumb as you are, I'm sure I'll have to bring this up again since you'll either forget it, or just don't understand it.

I asked you how President Bush took advantage of us, and you didn't answer. Obviously stuck your foot in your mouth again.

Of course you're a Democrat. And they voted for the war, and continue to fund it. Should I play all the quotes of Democrats, your party, saying Saddam had wmds? Including Hillary, who broke back boy probably voted for?

Who said we're going to attack Iran? What do you care anyway, you're not in the military.
► Saddam disarmed

I hope we don’t launch a war against irfan

But there are plenty of neocons in our country want that war. our national security advisor John Bolton among them
0 x