Your friends and relatives in California must be idiots like you to think that state is doing a good job

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Your friends and relatives in California must be idiots like you to think that state is doing a good job

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 11:53 am

KC_ wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:52 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:50 am
KC_ wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:42 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 am
KC_ wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 am
Governor newsom is a piece of s***, and everyone who voted for him should have the covid-19 injected into them.
Good lord !
Ever been to California Chucky?
Yes I have , but it was over 40 years ago. Nice place back then. :sun:
It was going downhill then, you should see it now. It's unbelievable. It's a dump, and the people are trash.

Are they anyone speaks English there, there's graffiti everywhere, they punish law-abiding citizens and reward illegals and criminals.

And idiots like brokebackboy and lust for queers are ruining it. But somehow, they think as it gets more liberal it gets better.
So don’t go there. I know I won’t.
More to it than that. I don't want that state to go down. And yet people from that state are flocking here and ruining it already.
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

KC_
Rock Star

Re: Your friends and relatives in California must be idiots like you to think that state is doing a good job

Post by KC_ » Sat May 23, 2020 12:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:53 am
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Governor newsom is a piece of s***, and everyone who voted for him should have the covid-19 injected into them.
Good lord !
It was going downhill then, you should see it now. It's unbelievable. It's a dump, and the people are trash.

Are they anyone speaks English there, there's graffiti everywhere, they punish law-abiding citizens and reward illegals and criminals.

And idiots like brokebackboy and lust for queers are ruining it. But somehow, they think as it gets more liberal it gets better.
More to it than that. I don't want that state to go down. And yet people from that state are flocking here and ruining it already.
If it’s as bad as you say how can you blame them for wanting to leave.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 12:05 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:00 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !

If it’s as bad as you say how can you blame them for wanting to leave.
because they don't get it. Lust for queers wouldn't know the difference between doing a good thing, and burning his own home down. He thinks when he votes Democrat, and when more people vote Democrat, things get better. Then he keeps doing it over and over, he realizes his state is going down. So he leaves, then comes to my state and wrecks it.

just like brokebackboys relative that lives in Northeast Scottsdale. That idiot says dumb things, and believes in dumb things. He needs to go back to New York.
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 23, 2020 1:26 pm

KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !
Still is.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !

How are they ruining it?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 1:31 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:26 pm
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !
Still is.
Damn, you are ignorant. Or an ignoramus
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 1:34 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !

How are they ruining it?
I've been talking about it for ages! There's no middle class, it's a welfare state, the people are trash, graffiti everywhere, homelessness everywhere, drug use everywhere! Nobody speaks English there! Just a bunch of minorities!!! people that I do know that live there complain about it. The cost of living is outrageous, cops try to pull you over and fine you to keep them funded.

You have got to be an absolute brain-dead moron to not realize that. Yes, Catalina island is nice. Yes, Thousand Oaks is nice. That's about it.

You got half a million dollars for an old house built in the 60s? Feel like forking out 6 grand a year in property tax? Like paying $4 a gallon for gas?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 23, 2020 6:56 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:34 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !

How are they ruining it?
I've been talking about it for ages! There's no middle class, it's a welfare state, the people are trash, graffiti everywhere, homelessness everywhere, drug use everywhere! Nobody speaks English there! Just a bunch of minorities!!! people that I do know that live there complain about it. The cost of living is outrageous, cops try to pull you over and fine you to keep them funded.

You have got to be an absolute brain-dead moron to not realize that. Yes, Catalina island is nice. Yes, Thousand Oaks is nice. That's about it.

You got half a million dollars for an old house built in the 60s? Feel like forking out 6 grand a year in property tax? Like paying $4 a gallon for gas?
Interesting observation. Have you ever considered the demise of the middle class has more to do with the growth of the one percent and the increasing disparity between the one percent and the middle class? Since 1978, CEOs have seen their pay increase by over 1,000 percent. The factory floor worker, only 11.9 percent.

As for prices, that's all inflation and supply and demand.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Good lord !

How are they ruining it?

Interesting observation. Have you ever considered the demise of the middle class has more to do with the growth of the one percent and the increasing disparity between the one percent and the middle class? Since 1978, CEOs have seen their pay increase by over 1,000 percent. The factory floor worker, only 11.9 percent.

Here we go again, blaming the CEOs. California used to have a strong middle class until they went left.

It's none of your business what CEOs makes, if the floor worker doesn't like his pay, then quit.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Good lord !

How are they ruining it?

Here we go again, blaming the CEOs. California used to have a strong middle class until they went left.

It's none of your business what CEOs makes, if the floor worker doesn't like his pay, then quit.
No lax, you should have known better than to throw actual economic science at DK.
1 x
The White House is now enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while encouraging Americans to be “warriors” and go out and die for the economy/Trump