Happy Memorial Day Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth? NOPE.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness

Happy Memorial Day Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth? NOPE.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat May 23, 2020 6:55 am

It’s one of those annual holidays when we’re reminded of the ideological tyranny and corrupt rot of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party.

What is established fact? Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats loath the Military. It oozes from every pore of their filthy bodies as they condemn its spending and overall existence. But their hatred is more perverted.

Even as their political ideology continues is historic collapse these maggots continue believing they are an anointed class descended from heaven above to guide a deplorable humanity with their brilliance.

As such, they believe their enlightened presence on this earth is all that’s needed to resolve all conflict. Therefore the military stands in the way of the never ending pat on the back that their egos demand.

Of course we also have the following established facts:
1) Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats lie every time they open their filthy mouths.
2) They are guided by a singular goal; imposing their unchallenged will and destroying anyone who stands in their way.

So as they wish you a Happy Memorial Day remember that their wishes are phony. They loath the military.

As such they have no moral right to celebrate it when a holiday dictates that they should.

Meanwhile these filthy human beings sure love the freedom our military complex provides them with don’t they.

Typical Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Human Filth, always found indulging in what their political ideology opposes and hates. Again as “anointed ones” they are allowed to defecate this immoral hypocrisy upon the rest of us.

And finally I wonder how many of these elitist establishment Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats have their portfolios filled with companies that supply our military complex.

That’s ok too right board “Walking Dead?” Of course it is as long as they keep saying and promising YOU, America’s Human Parasite class, what it demands. Even as our final fact is written;

Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats never deliver what they promise to those who empower them. There’s a word for those who keep pulling the lever for those who do this:
“Ideological
R
E
T
A
R
D
S.”

Happy Memorial Day to America’s real hero’s and real patriots. Happy Memorial Day to those here who embrace America’s founding and everything its still stands for today.

And God Bless those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice to defend it all.

I truly hope America’s majority have the courage to tell any Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat who says “happy Memorial Day,” to go straight to hell.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness

Re: Happy Memorial Day Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth? NOPE.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Go To Hell Liberal Democrat number 1:

Nolaxride
“Everyone have a great Memorial Day.”
0 x

Lily
Royal Highness

Post by Lily » Sat May 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Nolaxride
You are always an unpatriotic pr*co. ESAD
0 x
America is changing it's motto to "Me! Me! Me!"
E pluribus unum has failed.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Nolaxride
Funny, they called him nolaxc+++rider on J.R.s board
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat May 23, 2020 6:25 pm

► Wth is
ideological tyranny and corrupt rot of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism
You sound like a comedian
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump