JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 61896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:05 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:45 pm
Shred wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:57 pm
Biden endangered the national security of the country by doing what his base says instead of what's right.
In your opinion.
Not in the opinion of those who outvoted you.
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:57 pm
My friends company did nothing wrong, now they have to try and bid on other projects. Bad decisions?
Yes, bad decision. Never bid on government contracts for politically sensitive work, that depends on one particular party winning, just before an election that looks like it will go against you.
Bewwy's "friends" should have seen that Biden led in the polls all of last year and was likely to win.

Like the old saying goes, those who fail to plan plan to fail.

Bewwy's "friends' are a lot like him, blaming others for his failures. He's been unemployed for over 16 years and all he can do is blame Clinton and Obama for his joblessness.
You suck caulk? Do you have aids? Are you f***** in the head?

Joe Biden just canceled all of his work, and had to let employees go because of it

So shut your goddam mouth you f****** free loading liberal piece of s***

Yes, I blame Joe biden. I blamed Obama because he killed the economy with his policies, which affected me, since I don't get paid to stay home like you do

You assholes blamed Bush for killing 800,000 jobs a month, remember?? Or does jobs lost not mean a person attached to it to you liberals?
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 61896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Shred wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:57 pm
Biden endangered the national security of the country by doing what his base says instead of what's right.
In your opinion.
Not in the opinion of those who outvoted you.
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:57 pm
My friends company did nothing wrong, now they have to try and bid on other projects. Bad decisions?
Yes, bad decision. Never bid on government contracts for politically sensitive work, that depends on one particular party winning, just before an election that looks like it will go against you.
That is a stupidest f****** thing I've ever heard. That's what he does, and he bids on where there is work. Now there's none because of that a****** Biden.

His fault for bidding on government contracts, you liberals were praising Obama for his stimulus saving the economy which were government contracts!
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 61896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:19 pm

liberaljihad wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:53 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am
Friend of the family owns small company, got all of his projects canceled because of that climate change stooge clown in the White House.

And if you voted for that a******, hope you get sick.
Hmmmmm. I'll bet his projects have nothing to do with green technology.

Maybe he should just have invested in Tesla
How many jobs do you have to bid on? Oh that's right, you don't work

But being a liberal, you can arrogantly and like a snot-nosed punk judge others

Or maybe you're like dallas, who just pulls money out of the air and invests it.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Associate
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by Shred » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:06 pm
His fault for bidding on government contracts, you liberals were praising Obama for his stimulus saving the economy which were government contracts!
I don't recall praising Obama.

Seeing as I cannot vote in your elections, I'm in the none of the above camp.
I don't need to take a side I can look objectively at both sides and find faults.

Democrats, a party that has been home to such dodgy characters as Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
Republicans, the Party of Nixon, Reagan, 2 x George Bushes and Donald Trump.
0 x
Two wrongs don't make a right.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 61896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Shred wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:06 pm
His fault for bidding on government contracts, you liberals were praising Obama for his stimulus saving the economy which were government contracts!
I don't recall praising Obama.

Seeing as I cannot vote in your elections, I'm in the none of the above camp.
I don't need to take a side I can look objectively at both sides and find faults.

Democrats, a party that has been home to such dodgy characters as Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
Republicans, the Party of Nixon, Reagan, 2 x George Bushes and Donald Trump.
Why did you leave obama, hillary, biden, warren, pelosi, Maxine Waters out?
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Associate
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by Shred » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Warren ? Waters ?
Never heard of them.
Do I need to name everyone worthy of criticism ? I'd never finish writing the post there's so many.

The point is that one can think critically about both parties without taking sides.
0 x
Two wrongs don't make a right.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 61896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am
Friend of the family owns small company, got all of his projects canceled because of that climate change stooge clown in the White House.

And if you voted for that a******, hope you get sick.
"I don't blame the president for my failures", dallas

So dallas, should I call this guy up, tell him to not blame Joe Biden for canceling his projects?
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime
Posts: 10229
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:35 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am
Friend of the family owns small company, got all of his projects canceled because of that climate change stooge clown in the White House.

And if you voted for that a******, hope you get sick.
"I don't blame the president for my failures", dallas

So dallas, should I call this guy up, tell him to not blame Joe Biden for canceling his projects?
► Gov’t contracts come and go, usually with little or no micro management from the head chingon

If the federal government is your customer you get used to that
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 61896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am
Friend of the family owns small company, got all of his projects canceled because of that climate change stooge clown in the White House.

And if you voted for that a******, hope you get sick.
"I don't blame the president for my failures", dallas

So dallas, should I call this guy up, tell him to not blame Joe Biden for canceling his projects?
► Gov’t contracts come and go, usually with little or no micro management from the head chingon

If the federal government is your customer you get used to that
the wall is not just work, it's a matter of national security, it's no different from keeping up the military. Bordertowns wanted, even a left-wing representative begged Joe Biden to keep building it.
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime
Posts: 10229
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: JOE BIDEN IS A PIECE OF S***

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:07 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am
Friend of the family owns small company, got all of his projects canceled because of that climate change stooge clown in the White House.

And if you voted for that a******, hope you get sick.
"I don't blame the president for my failures", dallas

So dallas, should I call this guy up, tell him to not blame Joe Biden for canceling his projects?
► Gov’t contracts come and go, usually with little or no micro management from the head chingon

If the federal government is your customer you get used to that
the wall is not just work, it's a matter of national security, it's no different from keeping up the military. Bordertowns wanted, even a left-wing representative begged Joe Biden to keep building it.
► What wall, Bozo?
0 x

Post Reply