trump was on valiums last night

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antifa
Associate
Posts: 4508
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

trump was on valiums last night

Post by antifa » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm

his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 12382
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:06 pm

snore
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
KC_
Caporegime
Posts: 14853
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by KC_ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:19 pm

antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Cool. Give him the Valium.
1 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

antifa
Associate
Posts: 4508
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by antifa » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:19 pm
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Cool. Give him the Valium.
PCP is the only thing that will work on trump. Too little too late. Trump can not undo all the chaos he caused with white suburban women. These are the music class moms who put their husband and kids on pharmaceuticals simply to show them who's the boss.
1 x

antifa
Associate
Posts: 4508
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by antifa » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:57 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:06 pm
snore
I've seen a lot of crackheads with a face like yours, scooter.
1 x

User avatar
KC_
Caporegime
Posts: 14853
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:00 am

antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:19 pm
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Cool. Give him the Valium.
PCP is the only thing that will work on trump. Too little too late. Trump can not undo all the chaos he caused with white suburban women. These are the music class moms who put their husband and kids on pharmaceuticals simply to show them who's the boss.
It’s really messed up the way they drug so many people nowadays.
2 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

antifa
Associate
Posts: 4508
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by antifa » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:08 am

KC_ wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:00 am
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:19 pm
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Cool. Give him the Valium.
PCP is the only thing that will work on trump. Too little too late. Trump can not undo all the chaos he caused with white suburban women. These are the music class moms who put their husband and kids on pharmaceuticals simply to show them who's the boss.
It’s really messed up the way they drug so many people nowadays.
If the husband is so puzzy whipped to be made into a zombie, that's his problem. But when he allows his psycho wife to drug the kids,that's where I see a problem.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 27399
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by nolaxride » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:04 am

antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Singular or plural?

Imagine a single man has turned the presidency into a reality show.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

antifa
Associate
Posts: 4508
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by antifa » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:24 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:04 am
antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Singular or plural?

Imagine a single man has turned the presidency into a reality show.
Good point. Drugs are a social event.
1 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Underboss
Posts: 44345
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: trump was on valiums last night

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:37 am

antifa wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 pm
his staff hid all his crack that morning when he was watching fox and friends. it was either valium or horse tranquilizer (pcp).

I like Trump a lot more when he's off the crack.
Joe Biden snorted all of his HEROIN before the meeting and had Hunter buy him more and restock it in his basement!! And here we thought he was getting senile, and all the time he was snorting a lot of heroin. :triste4:

:angel:
0 x

Post Reply