Sen Whitehouse exposed the conservative dark money scheme

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Evil
Consigliere

Re: Sen Whitehouse exposed the conservative dark money scheme

Post by Evil » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:32 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:50 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:30 am
Evil wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:24 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:09 pm
Evil wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:33 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:35 am
Evil wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:53 pm
KC_ wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Exposing dark money isn't campaigning and since it's purpose is to reshape the courts it's is directly related to the nominee
Trump was always going to nominate conservative judges . It’s what he campaigned on. It is one of the few things he delivered . It has nothing to do with “dark money “ .
He was given a list to choose from. Where that list came from and the money behind it are destroying or govt. Though you supported Saint Kav who has protected dark money so this tracks that you don't care
The list consists of what are now considered conservatives on the federal bench. There is nothing dark or conspiratorial about it. I supported Kavanaugh on the aggregate of his judicial decisions. That doesn’t mean I agree with all of them. What he was alleged have done decades ago at some party by an unreliable witness didn’t enter into it for me.
The list is compiled, sorted, and provided by groups being funded by dark money. Your "outsider" president is nothing more than a puppet. The same groups then bring the cases to the courts to get the decisions they paid for. Everything Whitehouse detailed has been verified by numerous people. You're either for or against dark money. I'm personally against it and that's why I see this as a serious problem
I support public financing in elections and serious restrictions on lobbying.
Which says nothing about why you're dismissing the issue of dark money being exposed by Whitehouse and went you supported a supreme court justice that has defended dark money in politics.
Citizens united vs FEC allowed unlimited spending by corporations and unions. Non-profit organizations are allowed to have anonymous donors. As long as a non-profit spends its money on issue advocacy it is legal. As an inferior federal judge he had no choice but to support Supreme court precedents.
Straw men aside...
Yep exactly what you voted for
Not this time, I learned from my mistake . You however voted for the other purveyor of dark money the Democrats. :nesaitpas:

http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109367
All the vacancies have already been filled so now it's time to sit back and reap the rewards of a country moving backwards. You got what you always said was the most important issue in voting for Trump.

You can't get rid of dark money by putting judges and justices in place that protect it.
0 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:52 am

Evil wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:32 pm
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Trump was always going to nominate conservative judges . It’s what he campaigned on. It is one of the few things he delivered . It has nothing to do with “dark money “ .
He was given a list to choose from. Where that list came from and the money behind it are destroying or govt. Though you supported Saint Kav who has protected dark money so this tracks that you don't care
The list consists of what are now considered conservatives on the federal bench. There is nothing dark or conspiratorial about it. I supported Kavanaugh on the aggregate of his judicial decisions. That doesn’t mean I agree with all of them. What he was alleged have done decades ago at some party by an unreliable witness didn’t enter into it for me.
The list is compiled, sorted, and provided by groups being funded by dark money. Your "outsider" president is nothing more than a puppet. The same groups then bring the cases to the courts to get the decisions they paid for. Everything Whitehouse detailed has been verified by numerous people. You're either for or against dark money. I'm personally against it and that's why I see this as a serious problem
Which says nothing about why you're dismissing the issue of dark money being exposed by Whitehouse and went you supported a supreme court justice that has defended dark money in politics.
Citizens united vs FEC allowed unlimited spending by corporations and unions. Non-profit organizations are allowed to have anonymous donors. As long as a non-profit spends its money on issue advocacy it is legal. As an inferior federal judge he had no choice but to support Supreme court precedents.
Straw men aside...
Not this time, I learned from my mistake . You however voted for the other purveyor of dark money the Democrats. :nesaitpas:

All the vacancies have already been filled so now it's time to sit back and reap the rewards of a country moving backwards. You got what you always said was the most important issue in voting for Trump.

You can't get rid of dark money by putting judges and justices in place that protect it.
You can’t get rid of dark money when you support one of the two major parties that strongly utilize it. You just voted for more of the same. I won’t.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:52 am
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:

Straw men aside...

You can’t get rid of dark money when you support one of the two major parties that strongly utilize it. You just voted for more of the same. I won’t.
Which party supported citizens united again? You voted for dark money and you got it.
0 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Evil wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 pm
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Straw men aside...

Which party supported citizens united again? You voted for dark money and you got it.
You keep living in the past. That was 4 years ago. I won’t vote for either of the two dark money parties again, but you just did. :nesaitpas:
0 x

Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:54 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:27 pm
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:

Straw men aside...

You keep living in the past. That was 4 years ago. I won’t vote for either of the two dark money parties again, but you just did. :nesaitpas:
I understand why you wouldn't want to answer that question.
0 x

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:57 am

Evil wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:54 pm
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Straw men aside...

I never voted for any of the Republican Presidents who appointed the SCOTUS judges who formed the majority in the case that gave us dark money. But you did Evilconservative. You are the one who voted for dark money not me. :nesaitpas:

Citizens United vs FEC.

Majority

Roberts (George W Bush)

Ailto (George W Bush)

Kennedy (Reagan)

Scalia (Reagan)

Thomas (George H W Bush)
0 x

Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:11 am

KC_ wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:57 am
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:

Straw men aside...

I never voted for any of the Republican Presidents who appointed the SCOTUS judges who formed the majority in the case that gave us dark money. But you did Evilconservative. You are the one who voted for dark money not me. :nesaitpas:

Citizens United vs FEC.

Majority

Roberts (George W Bush)

Ailto (George W Bush)

Kennedy (Reagan)

Scalia (Reagan)

Thomas (George H W Bush)
Justice Clarence Thomas.....what was President Bush thinking?

I'm glad Justice Scalia was there to help him.
1 x

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:08 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:11 am
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Straw men aside...

Citizens United vs FEC.

Majority

Roberts (George W Bush)

Ailto (George W Bush)

Kennedy (Reagan)

Scalia (Reagan)

Thomas (George H W Bush)
Justice Clarence Thomas.....what was President Bush thinking?

I'm glad Justice Scalia was there to help him.
► Well, he has a white wife
0 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:41 am

KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:

Straw men aside...

Citizens United vs FEC.

Majority

Roberts (George W Bush)

Ailto (George W Bush)

Kennedy (Reagan)

Scalia (Reagan)

Thomas (George H W Bush)
You voted for the guy that would give us conservative judges because he would give us conservative judges. Those are the ones protecting dark money. Saint Kav is in the record protecting dark money. The gop needs dark money and you're helping them keep it.
0 x

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 am

Evil wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:41 am
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Evil wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Straw men aside...

Citizens United vs FEC.

Majority

Roberts (George W Bush)

Ailto (George W Bush)

Kennedy (Reagan)

Scalia (Reagan)

Thomas (George H W Bush)
You voted for the guy that would give us conservative judges because he would give us conservative judges. Those are the ones protecting dark money. Saint Kav is in the record protecting dark money. The gop needs dark money and you're helping them keep it.
“You voted for the guy that gave us conservative judges.”

So did you , multiple times. I only did it once . Won’t do it again.

“The gop needs dark money and you're helping them keep it.”

Not helping them keep it ,not voting for them this time. The Dems like dark money just as much as the GOP . Why did you vote for them this time ? Didn’t you learn anything ?

“Of the top 20 organizations spending money for political speech in the year 2016, 14 of them gave virtually all of their money to Democrats… That meant the top 20 SuperPAC donors contributed $422 million to Democrats and 189 million to Republicans.””
0 x

Stephane Charbonnier