Re: E = M

Post by nolaxride » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:14 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:34 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:29 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 pm
Even Nolax realizes I'm tired of the lies. All the experts agree the facts prove controlled demolition. This thread should have had intelligent people in agreement by page 10 but a lying POS made 911 and the wars that followed into his childish game. If you look up feckless in the dictionary, they have a photo of Shred.
There are too many questions you haven't answered. If I'm to believe you, this conspiracy required thousands of people to cooperate and stay silent. Hard to believe that many people were complicit and haven't said anything after all these years.
You don't want to believe the towers exploded up and outward in a cannonball arc and fell at free-fall speed but the photos and videos are all over the net. Psychologists have been talking about this type of denial for over 15 years. People are afraid to destroy their view of the world.

WTC-7 clearly fell into its own footprint at free-fall speed. That can only happen with controlled demolition but your subconscious won't allow you to see it. The evidence for an inside job is overwhelming. Military officers, pilots, firefighters, architects and engineers are all in agreement.

Satellite photos show molten iron burning under the towers for 100 days. Cars were melting in a half mile radius of the towers. I can't help you, Nolax, you have to be willing to go through the pain of reality on your own. The human mind is a mystery.
No. After reviewing the vids it's clear there was an uncontrolled fire. IMHO, that weakened the interior support beams enough that they pancaked. The building's design to withstand a direct hit was good. The intense fires were not.

Cars melting a half mile is curious. A thermite explosion, however, would not have caused that.

And you still haven't responded to how someone planted thousands of pounds of thermite in the twin towers without being detected. Or how many thousands of people would be involved in such an action, and no one's talking about it?
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Burning debris showered over a massive area.

The twin towers were a quarter of a mile high.

They collapsed top down with some resistance from the floors below the impact slowing the collapse and causing debris to be ejected sideways.

The resistance from the floors below the collapse in the North tower resulted in 16 people surviving on stairwell B.
0 x
Two wrongs don't make a right.

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:23 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:14 pm
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
Even Nolax realizes I'm tired of the lies. All the experts agree the facts prove controlled demolition. This thread should have had intelligent people in agreement by page 10 but a lying POS made 911 and the wars that followed into his childish game. If you look up feckless in the dictionary, they have a photo of Shred.
There are too many questions you haven't answered. If I'm to believe you, this conspiracy required thousands of people to cooperate and stay silent. Hard to believe that many people were complicit and haven't said anything after all these years.
You don't want to believe the towers exploded up and outward in a cannonball arc and fell at free-fall speed but the photos and videos are all over the net. Psychologists have been talking about this type of denial for over 15 years. People are afraid to destroy their view of the world.

WTC-7 clearly fell into its own footprint at free-fall speed. That can only happen with controlled demolition but your subconscious won't allow you to see it. The evidence for an inside job is overwhelming. Military officers, pilots, firefighters, architects and engineers are all in agreement.

Satellite photos show molten iron burning under the towers for 100 days. Cars were melting in a half mile radius of the towers. I can't help you, Nolax, you have to be willing to go through the pain of reality on your own. The human mind is a mystery.
No. After reviewing the vids it's clear there was an uncontrolled fire. IMHO, that weakened the interior support beams enough that they pancaked. The building's design to withstand a direct hit was good. The intense fires were not.

Cars melting a half mile is curious. A thermite explosion, however, would not have caused that.

And you still haven't responded to how someone planted thousands of pounds of thermite in the twin towers without being detected. Or how many thousands of people would be involved in such an action, and no one's talking about it?
The surveillance cameras had a line of maintenance trucks coming into the towers every night for 2 or 3 months prior to 911. The towers are mostly empty at night. I did tell you this several times before, I told you to check out who owned the security company for the wtc but I'm sure you know better than the facts.

Every 911 group's homepage asks people to look at the evidence because it's overwhelming. I've been doing this for 19 years and you're the only intelligent person who refuses to look at the evidence. It's easier to go through life believing a ragtag group of Arabs got past the most secured airspace in the world.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:23 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

The surveillance cameras had a line of maintenance trucks coming into the towers every night for 2 or 3 months prior to 911. The towers are mostly empty at night. I did tell you this several times before, I told you to check out who owned the security company for the wtc but I'm sure you know better than the facts.

Every 911 group's homepage asks people to look at the evidence because it's overwhelming. I've been doing this for 19 years and you're the only intelligent person who refuses to look at the evidence. It's easier to go through life believing a ragtag group of Arabs got past the most secured airspace in the world.
The devil is in the details, the small details. WTC had small army of maintenance trucks coming in every night.

I've reviewed your evidence and there are too many small details missing. For example, where's the proof the hihackers are still alive? How do you plant, and shape, thousands of pounds of thermite and keep thousands of people quiet? Not a single person bragging at a party, or a bar, or a talking to a reporter. Do you understand how unlikely that is?
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 pm
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

The devil is in the details, the small details. WTC had small army of maintenance trucks coming in every night.

I've reviewed your evidence and there are too many small details missing. For example, where's the proof the hihackers are still alive? How do you plant, and shape, thousands of pounds of thermite and keep thousands of people quiet? Not a single person bragging at a party, or a bar, or a talking to a reporter. Do you understand how unlikely that is?
The media decides most of what you believe. That's why it's called manufactured consent. Your view of the world influences the facts you choose to believe. You may believe in man-made global warming but reject the facts of 911, even though global warming has many variables while the facts of 911 are concrete.

The psychology of rejecting facts that upsets your view of the world became very popular after 911. Accepting the fact that your government would kill their own citizens to get consent for war causes way too much pain. Your psyche refuses to challenge your belief system.

Thankfully scientists have the facts and are forcing them through the courts to get a public record showing the very top of the US government planned and implemented 911. The courts are dragging it out hoping most of the top criminals -- Bush and Cheney -- get old and die and won't have to stand trial.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:09 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

The media decides most of what you believe. That's why it's called manufactured consent. Your view of the world influences the facts you choose to believe. You may believe in man-made global warming but reject the facts of 911, even though global warming has many variables while the facts of 911 are concrete.

The psychology of rejecting facts that upsets your view of the world became very popular after 911. Accepting the fact that your government would kill their own citizens to get consent for war causes way too much pain. Your psyche refuses to challenge your belief system.

Thankfully scientists have the facts and are forcing them through the courts to get a public record showing the very top of the US government planned and implemented 911. The courts are dragging it out hoping most of the top criminals -- Bush and Cheney -- get old and die and won't have to stand trial.
I'm not rejecting anything. I'm looking at your facts and I don't see congruency. You are ignoring too many small details.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:15 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:09 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

I'm not rejecting anything. I'm looking at your facts and I don't see congruency. You are ignoring too many small details.
Buildings don't collapse at free-fall speed. On 11-Sep-2001 my entire office of engineers knew it was controlled demolition. No one could deny seeing both towers explode live on national TV. Huge sections of the exoskeleton were flying like rockets. You refuse to see this. It would be too much pain for your psyche.

This is a fight between science and empire. Science has the facts and empire controls the world. The problem for empire is that way too many scientists are demanding accountability.
0 x

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 am

They did not collapse at 'freefall speed'.
9 seconds (WTC2) isn't freefall. 11 seconds (WTC1) isn't freefall.

Both would have had to have fallen in less than 8 seconds for that to be freefall.
Debris which fell away from the towers fell faster than the main progressive collapse of the towers.

Why do you keep listening to conspiracy theorist liars rather than looking elsewhere for the facts ?

Raw footage exists on youtube.
Watch it.

Count the collapse times.

Neither of those buildings fell at freefall speed.

WTC7 didn't fall at freefall speed either.

The collapse took 16 seconds

At 1 minute 30 as Barbara Crowley was talking, the structure under the penthouse was failing and starting to yield to load.
At 1m 34s the roofline of the penthouse started to kink because the structure underneath had failed.
1 min 36s the building started to collapse, starting at the penthouse.
By 1 min 38s the penthouse was falling inside the building causing damage to the interior compromising load bearing columns inside, at 1m 44 the rest of the roofline kinked and started to fall by 1m 50 the building had fully collapsed.
Total time, 16 seconds.

That's not freefall.

These people survived inside the collapsing north tower precisely because it wasn't freefall.

In total, there were 16 survivors from the collapse and the last person out was Josephine Harris.

NEXT.
1 x
Two wrongs don't make a right.

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Anonymous data dump on western propaganda
By Ben Norton

US and European contractors trained and advised Syrian opposition leaders at all levels, from young media activists to the heads of the parallel government-in-exile. These firms also organized interviews for Syrian opposition leaders on mainstream outlets such as BBC and the UK’s Channel 4.

Virtually every major Western corporate media outlet was influenced by the UK government-funded disinformation campaign exposed in the trove of leaked documents, from the New York Times to the Washington Post, CNN to The Guardian, the BBC to Buzzfeed.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/09/23/syri ... ion-media/

---------------------------------------------------------
Proof that people are being paid to spread government propaganda. That's what empire does.
0 x