NJ woman attacked in a Staples store after asking a savage to put on a mask.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
brookboy123
Caporegime

NJ woman attacked in a Staples store after asking a savage to put on a mask.....

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87kJWYt_foY

I sure hope that woman on the ground comes from a good family like mine.....a family that understands the REQUIREMENT of revenge.

And notice that the scumbags in the store didn't rush to help the lady on the floor.

Find that savage and teach her a lesson.

:winky:
0 x

liberaljihad
Friend of Ours

Re: NJ woman attacked in a Staples store after asking a savage to put on a mask.....

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:35 am

Shooting an anti masker should be justifiable homicide. No confrontation, no trial, no warning. Just a .22 behind the ear and pop!
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

Antisteroidforce
Soldier

Re: NJ woman attacked in a Staples store after asking a savage to put on a mask.....

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:39 am

Wow listen to the agents of tolerance and social justice here.

“Revenge.”
“No Trial.”

You both honestly speak your Modern Day Progressive Liberalism.

Thank you Trump Derangement Syndrome Temper Tantrum for drawing these people out of the darkness and into the light.
0 x

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:58 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:39 am

“Revenge.”
“No Trial.”

Thank you Trump Derangement Syndrome Temper Tantrum for drawing these people out of the darkness and into the light.
A good family KNOWS what needs to be done.

:nesaitpas:

You call me "tolerant?"....LOL!!!

In a little while, I'll go and swim laps with the old man......he'll get a good laugh when I tell him that someone actually called me "tolerant."

By family decree....a Brookie is ONLY tolerant of good people.....yessiree, I was raised to KNOW that there are are different RULES for dealing with the savages among us.

Be safe out there.......wear that mask.....keep distanced from strangers even with that mask.

Be well....you, and yours.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:18 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:28 am

I sure hope that woman on the ground comes from a good family like mine.....a family that understands the REQUIREMENT of revenge.

And notice that the scumbags in the store didn't rush to help the lady on the floor.

That's great little BB. Now tell us again about the pizzeria, where your whole family ran like cowards from one Patriot. How your sister-in-law had to whine to the manager and couldn't face him herself.
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:20 am

liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:35 am
Shooting an anti masker should be justifiable homicide. No confrontation, no trial, no warning. Just a .22 behind the ear and pop!
How about an abortion doctor? if someone was throwing ball bearings at you, would you try to stop it with a tennis net?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:22 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:28 am

you pathetic dumb s***, look at the skin color of that lady!!! it's just another dumb black bjtch!!
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Soldier

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:32 am

“Brookie is ONLY tolerant of good people.”
Little Brookie

Again proving the corrupt and unacceptable arrogance of the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat.

Glad you think you’ve been anointed to stand at the podium and decide what good people should and shouldn’t be.

Your on a roll today little Brookie.

Anything else from your ongoing Rabid Trump Derangement Syndrome Temper Tantrum?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:47 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:32 am
“Brookie is ONLY tolerant of good people.”
Little Brookie

Again proving the corrupt and unacceptable arrogance of the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat.

Glad you think you’ve been anointed to stand at the podium and decide what good people should and shouldn’t be.

Your on a roll today little Brookie.

Anything else from your ongoing Rabid Trump Derangement Syndrome Temper Tantrum?
You should see xxxx xxxx xxxx. He is equally as stupid.

Tolerant of good people? What's there to tolerate from good people? One gaffe after the other.

I can't stand how people like Dallas and Chucky defend the dumbest poster on the board.
0 x

liberaljihad
Friend of Ours

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:39 am

“Revenge.”
“No Trial.”

Hey Assmunch, when did I say I was tolerant? Show me the post. :demonfinger:
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears