Hurry Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead” Boycott “remdesivir.”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness

Re: Hurry Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead” Boycott “remdesivir.”

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Typical Modern Day Progressive Liberalism folks. When you cannot defend who and what you are, accuse those who speak the truth.......
“of being guilty of everything that you are.”

Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead” like Nolaxride above have absolutely no other recourse.

Yawn we validate this every single day on this board Yawn.
0 x

donttreadonme
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Hurry Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead” Boycott “remdesivir.”

Post by donttreadonme » Fri May 01, 2020 6:44 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:00 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:41 pm
I don’t need to prove anything Liberal Democrat Nolaxride.
You do it all for me and other normal people on this board.

That’s what makes setting you up so much fun.

Run along now little Human Parasite and figure what else you’ll boycott so you can maintain membership in the Group Think of your sick religion and demonstrate your allegiance to Rabid Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Hurry.
You are correct. You don't need to prove anything. And you never have. IF you proved something you might have some credibility.
Well, I think you might be wrong here. He did prove he's a dumbass. :lo2l:
1 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Typical Modern Day Progressive Liberalism folks. When you cannot defend who and what you are, accuse those who speak the truth.......
“of being guilty of everything that you are.”

Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead” like Nolaxride above have absolutely no other recourse.

Yawn we validate this every single day on this board Yawn.
To whom are you responding? You didn't quote anyone.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 01, 2020 7:13 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
“And constantly having to play stupid.”
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri May 22, 2020 1:54 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am
I see the science deniers still don't get it. Hydroxychloroquine was never tested. It was a dangerous folk remedy that may have killed people. There were no clinical trials when the president started touting it as a solution. None. Yet the president put the lives of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis in danger by causing a run on the drugs. How many RA and lupus patients couldn't get the drug because supplies weren't available. More to the point, no one ever explained to the president how the drug works. It suppresses the immune system. Does that sound like something you'd want? A suppressed immune system?

Since then clinical trials for hydroxychloroquine failed. Remdesivir, OTOH, did undergo full clinical trials and has shown to improve the condition of seriously ill C19 patients. Always follow the data, always follow the science. But that doesn't seem to penetrate your bubble.
Why should lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patients get first crack at it?
1 x
I used to think revenge was a dish best served cold. Then I realized it meant getting back at someone

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:54 pm
nolaxride wrote:
I see the science deniers still don't get it. Hydroxychloroquine was never tested. It was a dangerous folk remedy that may have killed people. There were no clinical trials when the president started touting it as a solution. None. Yet the president put the lives of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis in danger by causing a run on the drugs. How many RA and lupus patients couldn't get the drug because supplies weren't available. More to the point, no one ever explained to the president how the drug works. It suppresses the immune system. Does that sound like something you'd want? A suppressed immune system?

Since then clinical trials for hydroxychloroquine failed. Remdesivir, OTOH, did undergo full clinical trials and has shown to improve the condition of seriously ill C19 patients. Always follow the data, always follow the science. But that doesn't seem to penetrate your bubble.
Because they need it. They've been using it for years. And too that point, there are millions of lupus and RA sufferers using hydroxychloroquine who have contracted Covid-19.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri May 22, 2020 8:31 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Because they need it. They've been using it for years. And too that point, there are millions of lupus and RA sufferers using hydroxychloroquine who have contracted Covid-19.
I thought it was an untested home remedy. Maybe C-19 patients need it too. C-19 kills faster than Lupus or RA
0 x
I used to think revenge was a dish best served cold. Then I realized it meant getting back at someone

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Because they need it. They've been using it for years. And to that point, there are millions of lupus and RA sufferers using hydroxychloroquine who have contracted Covid-19.
I thought it was an untested home remedy. Maybe C-19 patients need it too. C-19 kills faster than Lupus or RA
It is a proven therapy for malaria, lupus, and RA. It is not a proven therapy for C19.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Because they need it. They've been using it for years. And to that point, there are millions of lupus and RA sufferers using hydroxychloroquine who have contracted Covid-19.
It is a proven therapy for malaria, lupus, and RA. It is not a proven therapy for C19.
It has generated enough of a buzz among thousands of medical professionals that they decided to try it. Lots of drugs intended for one affliction have ended up being used for other maladies. Rogaine, for example
0 x

brookboy123
God-Like

Post by brookboy123 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:25 am

Pete wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

It has generated enough of a buzz among thousands of medical professionals that they decided to try it. Lots of drugs intended for one affliction have ended up being used for other maladies. Rogaine, for example
Indeed.......hydroxychloroquine is a good example.
0 x