Trump Signs Massive De-Regulation Executive Order

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Trump Signs Massive De-Regulation Executive Order

Post by nolaxride » Thu May 21, 2020 3:57 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:54 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:39 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:55 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:38 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:52 am

Financial deregulation is what tanked us in '08. Since then we've seen corporations take on massive amounts of debt, and the few areas where regulations did not limit financial institutions, like auto loans, have flourished. If you had a pulse you could get a car. Consider, a subprime loan market for a depreciating asset. And car loan defaults are on the rise. And that was before the shutdown.

Relaxing regs on the food supply chain will kill people. Even with the regs, we see recalls for listeria, E. coli, and salmonella contamination. And now you want to relax those regs? Would it bother you if your local water supply were contaminated?
Democrat policies are what tanked us in '08. It probably wasn't such a great idea to force banks to lend billions and billions of dollars to people who could not afford to pay them back.
Really? What policies were those? No one forced banks to make subprime loans.
Oh shut up and stop it with the playing stupid act.
I'm not playing stupid. I'm asking a question. Which policies? And then we'll look at the numbers.
your Democrat party said on the record they want to help out minorities get homes.

We need to deregulate so the economy grows. The 2008 recession was worse only because it affected investments. Are the economy stays flat like during the Obama years, or boom/bust.

I choose the boom-bust economy.
Of course you do. When it goes bust you get your 99 weeks of UIC. And, as I've explained many times, the American Dream Act, signed by Bush, wasn't the cause of the financial crisis.
no, when it goes bust I get a few months of it, then the economy picks back up.

Unless a Marxist like Obama comes into power or Bernie, who threatens to destroy it with regulations that you love.
You do love your UIC checks. And, you still don't recognize how bad the '08 financial crisis was.
Yeah, it was so bad that I still had my job, still had benefits, my healthcare plan deductible rose.

Then it was 2009, got a pay cut. Nothing else changed.

Then it was 2010, got another pay cut. Then lost my health care.

You getting my drift, moron? The Economy wasn't bad until Obama passed his legislation then it nosedived!

When was the last time you, evil and lyin ever had a job?

The only kind of person that could thought Obama's economy was would be either a freeloader, or a government employee.
Your 'personal' experience is not reflected in the numbers. And the reason you lost your job had nothing to do with the economy in general, but rather your employer changing directions and getting out of the chip business.

I've been working 50+ hours a week for the last decade.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 22, 2020 3:06 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am

Democrat policies are what tanked us in '08. It probably wasn't such a great idea to force banks to lend billions and billions of dollars to people who could not afford to pay them back.
I'm not playing stupid. I'm asking a question. Which policies? And then we'll look at the numbers.
your Democrat party said on the record they want to help out minorities get homes.

We need to deregulate so the economy grows. The 2008 recession was worse only because it affected investments. Are the economy stays flat like during the Obama years, or boom/bust.

Of course you do. When it goes bust you get your 99 weeks of UIC. And, as I've explained many times, the American Dream Act, signed by Bush, wasn't the cause of the financial crisis.

Unless a Marxist like Obama comes into power or Bernie, who threatens to destroy it with regulations that you love.
You do love your UIC checks. And, you still don't recognize how bad the '08 financial crisis was.
Yeah, it was so bad that I still had my job, still had benefits, my healthcare plan deductible rose.

You getting my drift, moron? The Economy wasn't bad until Obama passed his legislation then it nosedived!

The only kind of person that could thought Obama's economy was would be either a freeloader, or a government employee.
Your 'personal' experience is not reflected in the numbers. And the reason you lost your job had nothing to do with the economy in general, but rather your employer changing directions and getting out of the chip business.

Uh huh. And name one damn thing Obama did that contributed to it. I remember when they announced the details of Obamacare, the president of my old company was looking pretty agitated. we would have to pay $1,000,000 fine if we didn't provide our employees health care. He was pissed, and I was worried
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 22, 2020 7:20 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:06 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Uh huh. And name one damn thing Obama did that contributed to it. I remember when they announced the details of Obamacare, the president of my old company was looking pretty agitated. we would have to pay $1,000,000 fine if we didn't provide our employees health care. He was pissed, and I was worried
Let's see. Extended UIC. Stimulus. Saving millions of jobs. Quantitative easing. Just so I'm clear. You didn't have health insurance and your old boss was pissed that he would have to provide it? How long did you go without health insurance?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant