Are We Being Herded Over The Cliff?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Get in my Belly!

Are We Being Herded Over The Cliff?

Post by psk836 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:15 pm

0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Re: Are We Being Herded Over The Cliff?

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:54 pm

► Dr Trump was a little off on his predictions too, wasn't he?. He predicted zero cases in the US within a week
1 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm

► yes you are being herded over a cliff, if you follow a screwball like Glenn Beck
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:43 am

Dr. Birx:

"I’m sure you have seen the recent report out of the U.K. about them adjusting completely their needs. This is really quite important. If you remember, that was the report that says there would be 500,000 deaths in the U.K. and 2.2 million deaths in the United States. They’ve adjusted that number in the U.K. to 20,000. Half a million to 20,000. We are looking at that in great detail to understand that adjustment."

So these are the things we are looking at, because the predictions of the model don’t match the reality on the ground in China, South Korea or Italy. We are five times the size of Italy. If we were Italy and did all those divisions, Italy should have close to 400,000 deaths. They are not close to achieving that.

Models are models. We are — there is enough data of the real experience with the coronavirus on the ground to really make these predictions much more sound. So when people start talking about 20% of a population getting infected, it’s very scary, but we don’t have data that matches that based on our experience."

"There is no model right now — no reality on the ground where we can see that 60% to 70% of Americans are going to get infected in the next eight to 12 weeks. I want to be clear about that. We are adapting to the reality on the ground and looking at the models of how they can inform but learning from South Korea and Italy and from Spain and I know you will look up my numbers."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/25/in ... lockdowns/

"The models are being shared across social media, news reports, and finding their way into officials’ daily decisions, which is concerning because COVID Act Now’s predictions have already been proven to be wildly wrong."

"So why is the organization or seemingly innocent online mapping tool using inaccurate algorithms to scaremonger leaders into tanking the economy? Politics, of course.

Founders of the site include Democratic Rep. Jonathan Kreiss-Tomkins and three Silicon Valley tech workers and Democratic activists — Zachary Rosen, Max Henderson, and Igor Kofman — who are all also donors to various Democratic campaigns and political organizations since 2016. Henderson and Kofman donated to the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016, while Rosen donated to the Democratic National Committee, recently resigned Democratic Rep. Katie Hill, and other Democratic candidates."

Herded. Over the cliff.
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:07 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:43 am
Dr. Birx:

"I’m sure you have seen the recent report out of the U.K. about them adjusting completely their needs. This is really quite important. If you remember, that was the report that says there would be 500,000 deaths in the U.K. and 2.2 million deaths in the United States. They’ve adjusted that number in the U.K. to 20,000. Half a million to 20,000. We are looking at that in great detail to understand that adjustment."

So these are the things we are looking at, because the predictions of the model don’t match the reality on the ground in China, South Korea or Italy. We are five times the size of Italy. If we were Italy and did all those divisions, Italy should have close to 400,000 deaths. They are not close to achieving that.

Models are models. We are — there is enough data of the real experience with the coronavirus on the ground to really make these predictions much more sound. So when people start talking about 20% of a population getting infected, it’s very scary, but we don’t have data that matches that based on our experience."

"There is no model right now — no reality on the ground where we can see that 60% to 70% of Americans are going to get infected in the next eight to 12 weeks. I want to be clear about that. We are adapting to the reality on the ground and looking at the models of how they can inform but learning from South Korea and Italy and from Spain and I know you will look up my numbers."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/25/in ... lockdowns/

"The models are being shared across social media, news reports, and finding their way into officials’ daily decisions, which is concerning because COVID Act Now’s predictions have already been proven to be wildly wrong."

"So why is the organization or seemingly innocent online mapping tool using inaccurate algorithms to scaremonger leaders into tanking the economy? Politics, of course.

Founders of the site include Democratic Rep. Jonathan Kreiss-Tomkins and three Silicon Valley tech workers and Democratic activists — Zachary Rosen, Max Henderson, and Igor Kofman — who are all also donors to various Democratic campaigns and political organizations since 2016. Henderson and Kofman donated to the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016, while Rosen donated to the Democratic National Committee, recently resigned Democratic Rep. Katie Hill, and other Democratic candidates."

Herded. Over the cliff.
► If I was you, I’d consult Glenn Beck or The Federalist to find out where my cliff is
0 x

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:19 am

And in the meantime you can keep consulting me.
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Majesty

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:50 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:19 am
And in the meantime you can keep consulting me.
► I’m just trying to save you from your white wing Newsletters
0 x

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:01 am

Please stay on topic or go away.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:23 am

How many people do you want to sacrifice?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant