EX-STAFFER ACCUSES JOE BIDEN OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

EX-STAFFER ACCUSES JOE BIDEN OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER

Post by antilib » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

A woman has accused Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in 1993.

Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to then-Senator Biden, revealed in a Wednesday interview with podcaster Katie Harper the details of the alleged encounter.

Reade said she was sent to take a gym bag to Biden when he allegedly sexually assaulted her in a side area.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade claimed.

She then described in graphic detail what Biden allegedly proceeded to do next as he assaulted her. She said he was kissing her and asked her at one point if she wanted to "go somewhere else."

When it was over, she says Biden said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."

https://newsradiowrva.radio.com/blogs/j ... -assistant
1 x

KC_
Caporegime

Re: EX-STAFFER ACCUSES JOE BIDEN OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER

Post by KC_ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:10 pm
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

A woman has accused Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in 1993.

Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to then-Senator Biden, revealed in a Wednesday interview with podcaster Katie Harper the details of the alleged encounter.

Reade said she was sent to take a gym bag to Biden when he allegedly sexually assaulted her in a side area.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade claimed.

She then described in graphic detail what Biden allegedly proceeded to do next as he assaulted her. She said he was kissing her and asked her at one point if she wanted to "go somewhere else."

When it was over, she says Biden said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."

“C’mon man” :lo2l:

Me too is over, creepy Joe will get by this like Bubba did.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

DallasDimeBags
Soldier

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:21 pm

antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

27 years ago and she decides to come forward now when Biden is allegedly the presumptive nominee for POTUS for the Democrats in 2020.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Soldier

Post by Antisteroidforce » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Well according to the rules Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead” impose on their political and ideological opposition, Biden shall be gone.

Right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Walking Dead?”

Right?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

Do you mean like our president got away with?
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

psk836
Caporegime

Post by psk836 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/metoo-le ... presidentg

The woman who has come forward to accuse former Vice President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in the early 90s was denied legal assistance from a prominent #MeToo law fund.

The Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, a non-profit organization set up within the National Women’s Law Center, which is itself a non-profit, initially seemed interested in taking Tara Reade’s case against Biden. But after discussions within the organization, Reade was declined help because Biden was a candidate for federal office, which could jeopardize the organization’s non-profit status, The Intercept reported.
0 x

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:11 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

Do you mean like our president got away with?
Perhaps, does that make it OK ? :nesaitpas:
0 x

Stephane Charbonnier

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:21 pm
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

27 years ago and she decides to come forward now when Biden is allegedly the presumptive nominee for POTUS for the Democrats in 2020.
The Democrats and the MSM had no problem believing baby talk Blasey Ford. Why is this different ?
0 x

Stephane Charbonnier

DallasDimeBags
Soldier

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:15 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:21 pm
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

The Democrats and the MSM had no problem believing baby talk Blasey Ford. Why is this different ?
Joe is the presumptive presidential nominee for the Dems in 2020. It's totally different.<G>

Get with the program KC.
1 x

Evil
Underboss

Post by Evil » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 pm

#IBelieveTaraReade is trending on Twitter because the a lot of people on the left believe her. Having read her account and about her other claims of sexual harassment, I have no reason not to believe her.
0 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany