Pelosi Signals She Still Has Tricks Up Her Sleeve

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
brookboy123
God-Like

Re: Pelosi Signals She Still Has Tricks Up Her Sleeve

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:44 pm

KC_ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:26 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:07 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:00 pm
Hey it's a twice in a lifetime opportunity for Pelosi. No way she's passing it up.
She is a national disgrace and a prime example of what is wrong with our grossly corrupt political system.
I hope she stops the bill.

The GOP lowered the funds going to NY to fight this very real crisis...lowered it from $17 billion in the House bill to $3.5 billion in the Senate bill.

Is there ANY doubt that Americans that live within the "narrative" that you see on this board, see this as a NY problem rather than an American problem?

I hope Pelosi has the balls to stop this bill cold.
Wait . What ?

Why would minority leader and N.Y. Senator Chuck Schumer agree to that ?
I know he was rightfully fighting for oversight of the hundreds of billions for corporations that Trump wanted his Administration to dole out and enhanced unemployment benefits, which the Dems got....but he caved on the aid to NY.

I hope Pelosi drags the bill down and NY's Congressional delegation....[minus the Trumpers Zeldin and King, of course], will fight like heck to get the funds restored.

I know it's unlikely....the "narrative" is not too kind to NY whether a hurricane, or this hoax and "contained" crisis, hits.

That's what our country has become, paisan.

:nesaitpas:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:53 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:44 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:33 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:26 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:07 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:00 pm
Hey it's a twice in a lifetime opportunity for Pelosi. No way she's passing it up.
She is a national disgrace and a prime example of what is wrong with our grossly corrupt political system.
I hope she stops the bill.

The GOP lowered the funds going to NY to fight this very real crisis...lowered it from $17 billion in the House bill to $3.5 billion in the Senate bill.

Is there ANY doubt that Americans that live within the "narrative" that you see on this board, see this as a NY problem rather than an American problem?

I hope Pelosi has the balls to stop this bill cold.
Wait . What ?

Why would minority leader and N.Y. Senator Chuck Schumer agree to that ?
I know he was rightfully fighting for oversight of the hundreds of billions for corporations that Trump wanted his Administration to dole out and enhanced unemployment benefits, which the Dems got....but he caved on the aid to NY.

I hope Pelosi drags the bill down and NY's Congressional delegation....[minus the Trumpers Zeldin and King, of course], will fight like heck to get the funds restored.

I know it's unlikely....the "narrative" is not too kind to NY whether a hurricane, or this hoax and "contained" crisis, hits.

That's what our country has become, paisan.

:nesaitpas:
That of course, is the stupidest thing you've said today. How about the new green deal? Why does your party care about spending on that in the coronavirus bill?

Chucky, ask this guy. Take your gloves off.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....", Pete, while he compliments a poster that called him a redneck

antifa
Heir Presumptive

Post by antifa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Pelosi knows the fed already gave $14 trillion to their cronies.
0 x