the fascist state

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
antifa
Heir Presumptive

Re: the fascist state

Post by antifa » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Again, GB is responsible for most of the trouble in the world.
0 x

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:59 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:25 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:19 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:37 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:37 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:29 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:12 am
What business did the guy have asking for the information I watched a few minutes of the video but I must have missed that part
Citizens have the right to public records, we don't need to give a reason. Our counties and local police are the only hope for good people to be in power and protect our rights. The state and fed are way too corrupt for good people to make a difference.
So he didn't have any real reason other than to stir up trouble K got it
The law doesn't require a reason. I thought you rednecks cared about the law.

The law didn't go away he can still go to court and get what he wants you hippies want everything handed to you on a silver platter
Citizens shouldn't be surrounded by brownshirts and intimidated with handcuffs for a public records request. The government works for us so we have to exercise our rights or we will lose them. Maga sure hates the constitution.
Here we go with the hyperbole again. B4st4rd went in there like Billy Badass and all of a sudden he feels intimidated?
Thank you for the heads up, but your hyperbole didn't need announcing. They guy walked in and made a legal public records request. At no point does he appear intimidated. He stood up for his rights and that's something to be commended.
1 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

antifa
Heir Presumptive

Post by antifa » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:59 pm
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
What business did the guy have asking for the information I watched a few minutes of the video but I must have missed that part
Citizens have the right to public records, we don't need to give a reason. Our counties and local police are the only hope for good people to be in power and protect our rights. The state and fed are way too corrupt for good people to make a difference.

The law didn't go away he can still go to court and get what he wants you hippies want everything handed to you on a silver platter
Citizens shouldn't be surrounded by brownshirts and intimidated with handcuffs for a public records request. The government works for us so we have to exercise our rights or we will lose them. Maga sure hates the constitution.
Here we go with the hyperbole again. B4st4rd went in there like Billy Badass and all of a sudden he feels intimidated?
Thank you for the heads up, but your hyperbole didn't need announcing. They guy walked in and made a legal public records request. At no point does he appear intimidated. He stood up for his rights and that's something to be commended.
Pete doesn't like it when authority is proven to be the criminal. He won't let me say chit.
0 x

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:13 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Evil wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:

Pete doesn't like it when authority is proven to be the criminal. He won't let me say chit.
People that support authoritarians like Trump see people exercising and defending their rights as "troublemakers." They expect everyone to get to goose stepping.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

antifa
Heir Presumptive

Post by antifa » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:13 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Evil wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:

People that support authoritarians like Trump see people exercising and defending their rights as "troublemakers." They expect everyone to get to goose stepping.
People will be in the streets protesting no matter who wins in November. I can't wait to see how our militarized police react.
0 x

Shred
Courtier

Post by Shred » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:33 pm

Bullies of any nationality are responsible for the troubles in the world. They come in any colour and hide behind any convenient excuse especially uniforms flags and faiths.
0 x
Two wrongs don't make a right.