the fascist state

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
antifa
Associate

Re: the fascist state

Post by antifa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:51 am

Shred wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 am
You have no idea of what evil is.

You fantasise and imagine that your government is doing horrendous things, yet would stop at murdering the likes of you to cover it up.

Your theories are utterly bonkers.

Youtube is filled with conspiracy drivel by people who live in total safety.

Meanwhile in Russia, people are murdered all the time for opposing Putin.
There's even hit squads going overseas to kill his rivals in exile.
This thread is about a sheriff's complete disregard of the law while on video, so image the hubris of the state and feds.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:12 am

What business did the guy have asking for the information I watched a few minutes of the video but I must have missed that part
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:29 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:12 am
What business did the guy have asking for the information I watched a few minutes of the video but I must have missed that part
Citizens have the right to public records, we don't need to give a reason. Our counties and local police are the only hope for good people to be in power and protect our rights. The state and fed are way too corrupt for good people to make a difference.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:37 am

antifa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:29 am
Pete wrote:
Citizens have the right to public records, we don't need to give a reason. Our counties and local police are the only hope for good people to be in power and protect our rights. The state and fed are way too corrupt for good people to make a difference.
So he didn't have any real reason other than to stir up trouble K got it
0 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:39 am

There's bad Police in every country.

In my country, foxhunting with hounds is illegal, but in many a region, the Police are on the side of the illegal hunts.

I once reported an illegal hunt to the Police, none came, former high ranking officers are involved with the illegal hunts. Some judges are too.
0 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:37 am
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:
The law doesn't require a reason. I thought you rednecks cared about the law.
0 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:22 am

Shred wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:39 am
There's bad Police in every country.

In my country, foxhunting with hounds is illegal, but in many a region, the Police are on the side of the illegal hunts.
[youtube] [/youtube]

I once reported an illegal hunt to the Police, none came, former high ranking officers are involved with the illegal hunts. Some judges are too.
You live in an imperialist empire.
0 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:38 am

The British Empire's gone mate, but that's beside the point, you are talking about bent coppers.

Read this:
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-hil ... -2016?r=UK

15/4/1989 the Hillsborough disaster. Live on television there were people dying in a crush.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

Then, the Police covered up their mistakes, their mistakes which killed 96 people.

David Duckenfield gave the order to open the gate which saw 96 die and 766 injured.

I was 11 when it happened.
There were only 4 channels on tv in those days, as footie was the least boring thing on tv, I put it on. I watched, first in amazement, then horror as the disaster began and the match was stopped.

The Police closed ranks and tried to cover up their mistakes.
The tabloid media tried to blame the fans.

The worst of which was The Sun.
0 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:37 am

antifa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:

The law didn't go away he can still go to court and get what he wants you hippies want everything handed to you on a silver platter
1 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:37 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am
Pete wrote:
antifa wrote:
Pete wrote:

The law didn't go away he can still go to court and get what he wants you hippies want everything handed to you on a silver platter
Citizens shouldn't be surrounded by brownshirts and intimidated with handcuffs for a public records request. The government works for us so we have to exercise our rights or we will lose them. Maga sure hates the constitution.
0 x