Have you liberal gun owners gotten your personalized gun yet? That ONLY you can fire?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Have you liberal gun owners gotten your personalized gun yet? That ONLY you can fire?

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:25 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:30 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:46 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:34 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:36 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:25 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Joe Arpaio was a self-centered sycophant, which is why he was defeated. In conservative AZ, Arpaio spent over $10 million dollars on a fairy tale. That's why he was defeated and that's why he won't win in the next election.
You traitorous liberal illegal loving POS, Joe defended this state!!! He saved money with tent City and punished crooks.

What's Paul Penzone been doing, anything?? That idiot hasn't made a difference.
If Arpaio was so good, why was he defeated by Penzone? Why was Arpaio held in criminal contempt of court?

More to the point, what's YOUR solution to the immigration issue?
THE SAME xxxxxxx REASON HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE, YOU DUMBASS!!! THERE'S MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOU AND THAT LITTLE xxxx EVIL THAN SMART PEOPLE.

OH, NO! TRUMP TWEETED A VIDEO! EVIL GOT ALL "OH MY GOD, OH NO, OH NO, TRUMP TWEETED, MY HERO 0BAMA WOULD NEVER DO THAT".

Are you sure you're responding to the right thread? This thread is was about guns and it now about Arpaio. Nothing here about videos or winning the popular vote.
So do you think Andrew Yang dang is an idiot? Where is you and evil's criticism of that moron?
You're off topic, again.
His talking points spew at random.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YANG, JACKASS.

SO ARE YOU AND SOY BOY EVIL GONNA GET PERSONALIZED GUNS, OR DO THINK THAT'S ANOTHER IDIOTIC IDEA?
How many times do you need to answer before you stop asking the same question? I have a personalized gun, a custom-fitted Christian Hunter from Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing.
There he goes, playing dumb again.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

Chester Cheesewright
Heir Apparent

Re: Have you liberal gun owners gotten your personalized gun yet? That ONLY you can fire?

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:25 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:30 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:46 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:34 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:36 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:25 pm

You traitorous liberal illegal loving POS, Joe defended this state!!! He saved money with tent City and punished crooks.

What's Paul Penzone been doing, anything?? That idiot hasn't made a difference.
If Arpaio was so good, why was he defeated by Penzone? Why was Arpaio held in criminal contempt of court?

More to the point, what's YOUR solution to the immigration issue?
THE SAME xxxxxxx REASON HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE, YOU DUMBASS!!! THERE'S MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOU AND THAT LITTLE xxxx EVIL THAN SMART PEOPLE.

OH, NO! TRUMP TWEETED A VIDEO! EVIL GOT ALL "OH MY GOD, OH NO, OH NO, TRUMP TWEETED, MY HERO 0BAMA WOULD NEVER DO THAT".

Are you sure you're responding to the right thread? This thread is was about guns and it now about Arpaio. Nothing here about videos or winning the popular vote.
So do you think Andrew Yang dang is an idiot? Where is you and evil's criticism of that moron?
You're off topic, again.
His talking points spew at random.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YANG, JACKASS.

SO ARE YOU AND SOY BOY EVIL GONNA GET PERSONALIZED GUNS, OR DO THINK THAT'S ANOTHER IDIOTIC IDEA?
How many times do you need to answer before you stop asking the same question? I have a personalized gun, a custom-fitted Christian Hunter from Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing.
There he goes, playing dumb again.
► Well thank god you don’t have to play dumb
1 x
“Believeth thou in the CEO, and the CEO shall bless thee with health insurance."--barrysoetoro

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:55 am

'nuf said...
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:55 am
'nuf said...
are you really stupid enough to vote Democrat when somebody like Andrew Yang says something stupid like that? Yes, you and chimpo, as long as he believes in your climate b*******
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:32 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 pm
nolaxride wrote:
'nuf said...
are you really stupid enough to vote Democrat when somebody like Andrew Yang says something stupid like that? Yes, you and chimpo, as long as he believes in your climate b*******
I don't vote political labels, I vote the individual. I vote policies and positions.

Do you believe the planet is warming?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:43 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
'nuf said...
I don't vote political labels, I vote the individual. I vote policies and positions.

bull sheet, and evil dude never lies, you heavily support liberal issues and mostly criticize conservative ones, you know, i know it, and most everyone else here knows it, your only comeback is "what's your definition of liberal and conservative," i told you i was going to kick you when you were down, have you made your dental appointment yet, lol? :ninja:
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:23 pm

antilib wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:43 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
'nuf said...

bull sheet, and evil dude never lies, you heavily support liberal issues and mostly criticize conservative ones, you know, i know it, and most everyone else here knows it, your only comeback is "what's your definition of liberal and conservative," i told you i was going to kick you when you were down, have you made your dental appointment yet, lol? :ninja:
I comment on those who are pushing alternate facts and provide a reality check. That I'm correcting conservatives more says something about who's posting. I understand your opinion. And it's clear that you and others know very little.

Have you ever considered why I keep coming back to the definitions of liberal and conservative? It's because you don't have the balls to define them. You know that as soon as you define the terms you'll have to stop using them to describe me.

So, I'm curious. When are you going to kick me?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:12 pm

nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
'nuf said...

:rolling:

And so far you support policies of individuals who have a D after their name.

No, I don't think it is warming. And I'll believe you do when you start walking.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:13 pm

antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
'nuf said...

an idiot nobrain defense everyone with a D after their name and criticizes any Republican or the president. Every time.

He said 28 million people on food stamps is higher than 44 million people. That's some strange figuring.
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:18 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:13 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
'nuf said...

an idiot nobrain defense everyone with a D after their name and criticizes any Republican or the president. Every time.

He said 28 million people on food stamps is higher than 44 million people. That's some strange figuring.
I see you're still failing basic math. 44 million minus 28 million is how many?

Or are you suggesting that Obama put all 44 million on food stamps?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant