Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 46509
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm

Thought so.
0 x
"taxing the rich is good for the economy. I get less debt out of it.", Chimpo

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2481
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
► i Remember when you pimped yourself for an airline
0 x
“Believeth thou in the CEO, and the CEO shall bless thee with health insurance."--barrysoetoro

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 22619
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 46509
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:05 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
Of course you do. He's your hero. You're about as big of a suck up as evil.
0 x
"taxing the rich is good for the economy. I get less debt out of it.", Chimpo

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 22619
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:21 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
Of course you do. He's your hero. You're about as big of a suck up as evil.
I don't suck up to anyone. I do, however, very much enjoy introducing you to the facts of the matter.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 7467
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by antilib » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:27 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
The images show a young Obama wearing a brown embroidered garment with a white Taqiyah - a Muslim prayer cap.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/68 ... lam-terror

you only notice what you want to, huh lefty, lol? :eyes2:
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2481
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 am

antilib wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:27 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
The images show a young Obama wearing a brown embroidered garment with a white Taqiyah - a Muslim prayer cap.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/68 ... lam-terror

you only notice what you want to, huh lefty, lol? :eyes2:
► I think I’ll pimp myself for some widely revered assh°le
0 x
“Believeth thou in the CEO, and the CEO shall bless thee with health insurance."--barrysoetoro

User avatar
Scooter
Serene Highness
Posts: 9482
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by Scooter » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:02 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
Of course you do. He's your hero. You're about as big of a suck up as evil.
nobrain defends all things Liberal, but claims to NOT be a Liberal... :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 46509
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:46 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:02 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Thought so.
Nope. I do not remember that. I do remember when he donned a traditional Kenyan outfit.
Of course you do. He's your hero. You're about as big of a suck up as evil.
nobrain defends all things Liberal, but claims to NOT be a Liberal... :rolling: :rolling:
have you ever seen him defend a republican? Have you ever seen him defend a conservative on the board? Me neither.
0 x
"taxing the rich is good for the economy. I get less debt out of it.", Chimpo

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 14205
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Remember when 0bama wore an Islamic garb....

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:52 am

Image
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

Post Reply