ROB SCHNEIDER: CALIF VOTERS WOULD VOTE FOR A BOWL OF S--T IF IT HAD D NEXT TO IT

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

ROB SCHNEIDER: CALIF VOTERS WOULD VOTE FOR A BOWL OF S--T IF IT HAD D NEXT TO IT

Post by antilib » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:10 pm

By Victor Morton
November 6, 2019

Actor Rob Schneider one-upped House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about the mentality of Democratic voters. And added an obscenity.

The former “Saturday Night Live” comic disparaged deep-blue California’s electorate in the context of commenting on an article about “the Left’s ignorance of Stalin’s tyranny.”

“Unfortunately, people in California would vote for a bowl of s—t if it had ‘D’ next to it,” he tweeted.

Mr. Schneider himself spelled out the obscene term.

Last spring, Mrs. Pelosi disparaged the victory of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a New York congressional district, saying a “glass of water with a D next to its name” would win her district.

Mr. Schneider’s tweet prompted some laughter and pushback. One Twitter user replied with “checks out” and a picture of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ld-vote-b/
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: ROB SCHNEIDER: CALIF VOTERS WOULD VOTE FOR A BOWL OF S--T IF IT HAD D NEXT TO IT

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:46 am

don, BB, and lust for queers would eat it if someone with a "D" next to their name gave it to them.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Re: ROB SCHNEIDER: CALIF VOTERS WOULD VOTE FOR A BOWL OF S--T IF IT HAD D NEXT TO IT

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 am

antilib wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:10 pm
By Victor Morton
November 6, 2019

Actor Rob Schneider one-upped House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about the mentality of Democratic voters. And added an obscenity.

The former “Saturday Night Live” comic disparaged deep-blue California’s electorate in the context of commenting on an article about “the Left’s ignorance of Stalin’s tyranny.”

“Unfortunately, people in California would vote for a bowl of s—t if it had ‘D’ next to it,” he tweeted.

Last spring, Mrs. Pelosi disparaged the victory of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a New York congressional district, saying a “glass of water with a D next to its name” would win her district.

Mr. Schneider’s tweet prompted some laughter and pushback. One Twitter user replied with “checks out” and a picture of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:51 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 am
antilib wrote:
By Victor Morton
November 6, 2019

img]https://images3.sw-cdn.net/product/pict ... 357703.jpg[/img]

speaking if sh#t, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers azz and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:24 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:51 am
donttreadonme wrote:
antilib wrote:
By Victor Morton
November 6, 2019

speaking if sh#t, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers azz and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated.
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:47 am

Oh look, Trump is spitting out Liberals... And they all look like TreadoPedo!
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:24 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:51 am
donttreadonme wrote:
antilib wrote:
By Victor Morton
November 6, 2019

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/1003e88 ... id=5154056[/img
Wow, a response from an educated, unintelligent POS.
0 x

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:26 pm

They did it TWICE for WAD OF SH*T muslim Obama!!

:angel:
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:12 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:26 pm
They did it TWICE for WAD OF SH*T muslim Obama!!

:angel:
Screw the Brook family for voting Democrats into power.
0 x