Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Courtier
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am

Image
Turkey begins military offensive in Syria
By Bianca Britton, CNN

Updated 10:39 a.m. ET, October 9, 2019

26 min ago

Hundreds of civilians flee northern Syria border areas within last thirty minutes
From CNN's Mohammed Tawfeeq

Hundreds of civilians in northern Syria have fled areas on the border with Turkey within the last 30 minutes, two YPG fighters and witnesses tell CNN.

Turkey used heavy artillery and conducted airstrikes on Ras Al-Ain in northwest Al-Hasakah country in Syria, the fighters said.
0 x
“Bah humbug!” --Scooter

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 9324
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:55 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am
Image
Turkey begins military offensive in Syria
By Bianca Britton, CNN

Updated 10:39 a.m. ET, October 9, 2019

26 min ago

Hundreds of civilians flee northern Syria border areas within last thirty minutes
From CNN's Mohammed Tawfeeq

Hundreds of civilians in northern Syria have fled areas on the border with Turkey within the last 30 minutes, two YPG fighters and witnesses tell CNN.

Turkey used heavy artillery and conducted airstrikes on Ras Al-Ain in northwest Al-Hasakah country in Syria, the fighters said.
Bye-bye, Kurds.

They were fools to believe the USA.

Look at what America has become........ :vomi:
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:14 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:55 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am
Image
Turkey begins military offensive in Syria
By Bianca Britton, CNN

Updated 10:39 a.m. ET, October 9, 2019

26 min ago

Hundreds of civilians flee northern Syria border areas within last thirty minutes
From CNN's Mohammed Tawfeeq

Hundreds of civilians in northern Syria have fled areas on the border with Turkey within the last 30 minutes, two YPG fighters and witnesses tell CNN.

Turkey used heavy artillery and conducted airstrikes on Ras Al-Ain in northwest Al-Hasakah country in Syria, the fighters said.
Bye-bye, Kurds.

They were fools to believe the USA.

Look at what America has become........ :vomi:
and yet you want everyone else's sons to go serve except your own. You are one pathetic piece of s***.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 12085
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:55 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am
Image
Turkey begins military offensive in Syria
By Bianca Britton, CNN

Updated 10:39 a.m. ET, October 9, 2019

26 min ago

Hundreds of civilians flee northern Syria border areas within last thirty minutes
From CNN's Mohammed Tawfeeq

Hundreds of civilians in northern Syria have fled areas on the border with Turkey within the last 30 minutes, two YPG fighters and witnesses tell CNN.

Turkey used heavy artillery and conducted airstrikes on Ras Al-Ain in northwest Al-Hasakah country in Syria, the fighters said.
Bye-bye, Kurds.

They were fools to believe the USA.

Look at what America has become........ :vomi:
Slight suggestion: they were fools to believe tRUMP.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 12085
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm

On July 25, 1990, the Bush administration green-lighted the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

On august 2, Iraq invaded.

Triggering the first Gulf War and directly causing our current troubles throughout the region, and costing thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars.

On October 7, 2019, tRump green lighted Turkeys invasion of Syria, attacking the Kurds, our allies.

October 9, turkey invades, intending to annex thousands of square miles of Syrian/Kurdish territory.

Triggering...what? The war tRump thinks will get him re-elected? Or at least takes the heat off his

Impeachment
Failed Korea policy
Failed trade war
Nonexistent domestic policies
Personal, family, and cabinet corruption and failures?

At what cost this time?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 9324
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:33 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm
On July 25, 1990, the Bush administration green-lighted the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

On august 2, Iraq invaded.

Triggering the first Gulf War and directly causing our current troubles throughout the region, and costing thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars.

On October 7, 2019, tRump green lighted Turkeys invasion of Syria, attacking the Kurds, our allies.

October 9, turkey invades, intending to annex thousands of square miles of Syrian/Kurdish territory.

Triggering...what? The war tRump thinks will get him re-elected? Or at least takes the heat off his

Impeachment
Failed Korea policy
Failed trade war
Nonexistent domestic policies
Personal, family, and cabinet corruption and failures?

At what cost this time?
I still believe that President Bone Spurs will be re-elected in 2020.........55%-45%.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:12 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:55 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 am
Image
Turkey begins military offensive in Syria
By Bianca Britton, CNN

Updated 10:39 a.m. ET, October 9, 2019

26 min ago

Hundreds of civilians flee northern Syria border areas within last thirty minutes
From CNN's Mohammed Tawfeeq

Hundreds of civilians in northern Syria have fled areas on the border with Turkey within the last 30 minutes, two YPG fighters and witnesses tell CNN.

Turkey used heavy artillery and conducted airstrikes on Ras Al-Ain in northwest Al-Hasakah country in Syria, the fighters said.
Bye-bye, Kurds.

They were fools to believe the USA.

Look at what America has become........ :vomi:
Slight suggestion: they were fools to believe tRUMP.
0bama started that mess, dolt. Does your son-in-law want to deploy over there?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Breaking: Turkey begins military offensive in Syria

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:14 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm
On July 25, 1990, the Bush administration green-lighted the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

On august 2, Iraq invaded.

Triggering the first Gulf War and directly causing our current troubles throughout the region, and costing thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars.

On October 7, 2019, tRump green lighted Turkeys invasion of Syria, attacking the Kurds, our allies.

October 9, turkey invades, intending to annex thousands of square miles of Syrian/Kurdish territory.

Triggering...what? The war tRump thinks will get him re-elected? Or at least takes the heat off his

Impeachment
Failed Korea policy
Failed trade war
Nonexistent domestic policies
Personal, family, and cabinet corruption and failures?

At what cost this time?
What a dolt. Bush never got us involved in Syria, your hero the great Obama did. Get your facts straight.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Post Reply