Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

?

Yes - the liberals threw the Iraqi Kurds under the bus during the Iraq war, and again after 0bama abandoned them. Now wars are cool again with liberals
2
50%
No - we should help Syrian Kurds, send our "kids" to fight for them. Wars are cool again.
2
50%
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm

:kneeface:
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:41 am

I see none of the liberal idiots responded, they know I'm right.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6813
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 am

What's the best word to describe a man who abandons US allies in the War on Terror, leaving them to be slaughtered by Turkey and Russia?
2 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 13388
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm
:kneeface:
Why did your idol, Drump, just spend a trillion dollars on the military, Cletus?
1 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:12 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 am
What's the best word to describe a man who abandons US allies in the War on Terror, leaving them to be slaughtered by Turkey and Russia?
Oh now you're a warm under. How about that. Wars are cool again.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm
:kneeface:
Why did your idol, Drump, just spend a trillion dollars on the military, Cletus?
because your hero Obama let it go to pot. And remember, Democrats do not support the military.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 13388
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm
:kneeface:
Why did your idol, Drump, just spend a trillion dollars on the military, Cletus?
because your hero Obama let it go to pot. And remember, Democrats do not support the military.
That's not the point, Shi't-for-Brains. :violent1:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:15 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm
:kneeface:
Why did your idol, Drump, just spend a trillion dollars on the military, Cletus?
because your hero Obama let it go to pot. And remember, Democrats do not support the military.
That's not the point, Shi't-for-Brains. :violent1:
Yes it is.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 13388
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:18 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:15 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm
:kneeface:
Why did your idol, Drump, just spend a trillion dollars on the military, Cletus?
because your hero Obama let it go to pot. And remember, Democrats do not support the military.
That's not the point, Shi't-for-Brains. :violent1:
Yes it is.
Image....poor Bewwy!
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Courtier
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Liberals are hypocrites regarding war in Syria over Kurds

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:17 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:41 am
I see none of the liberal idiots responded, they know I'm right.
► You always know you’re right, even when everyone else knows you’re full of Image
0 x
“Bah humbug!” --Scooter

Post Reply