Here come the Turks

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 46372
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Here come the Turks

Post by Evil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:56 am

Erdogan orders Turkish offensive against northern Syria as Kurds mobilize civilian defense

By
Kareem Fahim,
Karen DeYoung and
Asser Khattab
Oct. 9, 2019 at 9:52 a.m. EDT
ISTANBUL — President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced Wednesday that Turkey’s military has launched a long-expected offensive into northeastern Syria targeting U.S.-allied Syrian Kurdish fighters who have played a central role in battling the Islamic State militant group.

“The Turkish Armed Forces, together with the Syrian National Army, just launched #OperationPeaceSpring against PKK/YPG and Daesh terrorists in northern Syria,” Erdogan wrote on Twitter Wednesday afternoon, referring to the Syrian-Kurdish force as well as the Islamic State.

---------

Man did we ever fail this ally.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 12964
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Here come the Turks

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:02 am

I’m shocked, SHOCKED to find tRump playing to Assad and Erdogan.

Who could have seen THAT coming?
0 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia

User avatar
brookboy123
God-Like
Posts: 10037
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Here come the Turks

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:56 am
Erdogan orders Turkish offensive against northern Syria as Kurds mobilize civilian defense

By
Kareem Fahim,
Karen DeYoung and
Asser Khattab
Oct. 9, 2019 at 9:52 a.m. EDT
ISTANBUL — President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced Wednesday that Turkey’s military has launched a long-expected offensive into northeastern Syria targeting U.S.-allied Syrian Kurdish fighters who have played a central role in battling the Islamic State militant group.

“The Turkish Armed Forces, together with the Syrian National Army, just launched #OperationPeaceSpring against PKK/YPG and Daesh terrorists in northern Syria,” Erdogan wrote on Twitter Wednesday afternoon, referring to the Syrian-Kurdish force as well as the Islamic State.

---------

Man did we ever fail this ally.
Let friend and foe realize that the United States can not be counted on to keep it's word.

Bye-bye, Kurds.
1 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3235
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Here come the Turks

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:05 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:02 am
I’m shocked, SHOCKED to find tRump playing to Assad and Erdogan.

Who could have seen THAT coming?
► None but our Commander in Chief, in his Great and Unmatched Wisdom

1 x
“Believeth thou in the CEO, and the CEO shall bless thee with health insurance."--barrysoetoro

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 46372
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Here come the Turks

Post by Evil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:08 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:05 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:02 am
I’m shocked, SHOCKED to find tRump playing to Assad and Erdogan.

Who could have seen THAT coming?
► None but our Commander in Chief, in his Great and Unmatched Wisdom

he's a stable genius who knows more about everything than anyone.
1 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47548
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Here come the Turks

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:15 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:08 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:05 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:02 am
I’m shocked, SHOCKED to find tRump playing to Assad and Erdogan.

Who could have seen THAT coming?
► None but our Commander in Chief, in his Great and Unmatched Wisdom

he's a stable genius who knows more about everything than anyone.
He stupid b**** evil, chimpo is voting for Bernie Sanders.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

Post Reply