Go Ahead And Impeach Kavanaugh

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Go Ahead And Impeach Kavanaugh

Post by psk836 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Then Trump can replace him with a true conservative. There are plenty to choose from.
1 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Go Ahead And Impeach Kavanaugh

Post by evilconempire » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Only if he gets reelected.

Now Saint Kav isn't a "true conservative." :lo2l:
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t= ... ve#p491406
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t= ... ve#p488469
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t= ... ve#p411612
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t= ... ve#p405959

There are so many more too. You've been praising Trump for nominating conservative judges and now you want to say he isn't a "true conservative." Funny stuff.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

psk836

Post by psk836 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Those are quotes of other people’s statements.

I’ve stated many times that my impression of Kavanaugh was that he was more of a centrist. Certainly right center but centrist nonetheless.

http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?t=75950
http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?t=71408&start=20
http://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?t=71331&start=10
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:16 pm

That you posted here making the case for Saint Kav.

"Centrist" is not antithetical to "conservative." It's also not even close to accurately describing someone that has a history or decisions favoring corporations over people, favoring dark money in politics, rails against "Clinton revenge," or anything else about this man.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Gutted
1 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

psk836

Post by psk836 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:16 pm

"Centrist" is not antithetical to "conservative." It's also not even close to accurately describing someone that has a history or decisions favoring corporations over people, favoring dark money in politics, rails against "Clinton revenge," or anything else about this man.
And here I thought we were in agreement on Kavanaugh, what with you too calling him a centrist much of the way through the hearings.

But I guess that no longer serves your purpose.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:57 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:

And here I thought we were in agreement on Kavanaugh, what with you too calling him a centrist much of the way through the hearings.

So all those times I said he wasn't a centrist you thought I was saying he was. You should pay closer attention to what's being said.
0 x

psk836

Post by psk836 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:23 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:57 pm
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

So all those times I said he wasn't a centrist you thought I was saying he was. You should pay closer attention to what's being said.
Which is why I said "much of the time", because as is typical, you said both. Depending on what you were arguing at any particular point in time. Consistency is not your strong suit....
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:43 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:23 am
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Which is why I said "much of the time", because as is typical, you said both. Depending on what you were arguing at any particular point in time. Consistency is not your strong suit....
Show a post of mine calling him a centrist. I'll wait.
0 x

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:21 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:43 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:23 am
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Show a post of mine calling him a centrist. I'll wait.
I remember you taking a very long time to decide you were against him when I think it was obvious that it was inevitable that you would be. No he isn’t a centrist. He is right center.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier