Resurfaced: Rep. Ilhan Omar Complains That Americans Say ‘Al Qaeda’ Like It’s a Bad Thing, lol!!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Resurfaced: Rep. Ilhan Omar Complains That Americans Say ‘Al Qaeda’ Like It’s a Bad Thing, lol!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 pm

https://pluralist.com/ilhan-omar-al-qaeda-bad/

Resurfaced: Rep. Ilhan Omar Complains That Americans Say ‘Al Qaeda’ Like It’s a Bad Thing

THE DEMOCRAPS, THAT'S YOUR PARTY, LIBERALS ARE OMAR, OMAR IS LIBERALISM.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Resurfaced: Rep. Ilhan Omar Complains That Americans Say ‘Al Qaeda’ Like It’s a Bad Thing, lol!!!

Post by nolaxride » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 am

Wow... quotes from last February. Got anything new?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Re: Resurfaced: Rep. Ilhan Omar Complains That Americans Say ‘Al Qaeda’ Like It’s a Bad Thing, lol!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:26 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 am
well, she's still in office. Funny how a non liberal, registered Republican like you would defend her all the time. That's pretty curious.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:26 pm
nolaxride wrote:
well, she's still in office. Funny how a non liberal, registered Republican like you would defend her all the time. That's pretty curious.
You still don't understand the difference between defending someone and pointing to your errors.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:56 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
You still don't understand the difference between defending someone and pointing to your errors.
What error???? Because it's from February?

Why the xxxxx are you defending her in the first place??? That ahole don and evil post lies all the time about President Trump and you're silent. No surprising.
0 x

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:02 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 pm
https://pluralist.com/ilhan-omar-al-qaeda-bad/

Resurfaced: Rep. Ilhan Omar Complains That Americans Say ‘Al Qaeda’ Like It’s a Bad Thing

THE DEMOCRAPS, THAT'S YOUR PARTY, LIBERALS ARE OMAR, OMAR IS LIBERALISM.
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:56 am
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Why the xxxxx are you defending her in the first place??? That ahole don and evil post lies all the time about President Trump and you're silent. No surprising.
I'm not defending her. I'm arguing for an accurate accounting of what she said, in context.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

I'm not defending her. I'm arguing for an accurate accounting of what she said, in context.
Yeah, with a passion. That's the point.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:51 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Yeah, with a passion. That's the point.
With exasperation.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
As usual nobrain defends all things Liberal... whine about last February, but loves to bring up sht Trump did 20 years ago
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.