Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42889
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by evilconempire » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
You really shouldn't talk about your wife that way on a public board. You picked her so quit whining.
It's very Xtian of you to call his wife a pig.
But it is okay that he called me one? Sounds to me like it is you that is the pig.
You calling his wife, who has nothing to do with this board, a pig is not the same as him calling you one. As long as you continue to attack his family you will continue to prove him correct.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 9324
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
You really shouldn't talk about your wife that way on a public board. You picked her so quit whining.
It's very Xtian of you to call his wife a pig.
But it is okay that he called me one? Sounds to me like it is you that is the pig.
You calling his wife, who has nothing to do with this board, a pig is not the same as him calling you one. As long as you continue to attack his family you will continue to prove him correct.
I've been correct about the family attacking scumbag for over a decade.

Annie KNOWS the difference...she's a very bright family attacking scumbag.
:nesaitpas:
Last edited by brookboy123 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:04 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
You really shouldn't talk about your wife that way on a public board. You picked her so quit whining.
It's very Xtian of you to call his wife a pig.
But it is okay that he called me one? Sounds to me like it is you that is the pig.
You calling his wife, who has nothing to do with this board, a pig is not the same as him calling you one. As long as you continue to attack his family you will continue to prove him correct.
I've been correct about the family attacking scumbag for over a decade.

:nesaitpas:
You have never been correct about anything since I read your first post. You are filth and you attacked my Brothers while they sat with Mom as she died. You will never be more than FILTH to me.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42889
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by evilconempire » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:04 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
You really shouldn't talk about your wife that way on a public board. You picked her so quit whining.
It's very Xtian of you to call his wife a pig.
But it is okay that he called me one? Sounds to me like it is you that is the pig.
You calling his wife, who has nothing to do with this board, a pig is not the same as him calling you one. As long as you continue to attack his family you will continue to prove him correct.
I've been correct about the family attacking scumbag for over a decade.

:nesaitpas:
You have never been correct about anything since I read your first post. You are filth and you attacked my Brothers while they sat with Mom as she died. You will never be more than FILTH to me.
Never happened. You've made the whole thing up to try to justify your constant attacks on his family.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43039
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
:rolling:

Good one!!!! Hi five!

I hate that POS evilconempire.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:41 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:04 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm


Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
You really shouldn't talk about your wife that way on a public board. You picked her so quit whining.
It's very Xtian of you to call his wife a pig.
But it is okay that he called me one? Sounds to me like it is you that is the pig.
You calling his wife, who has nothing to do with this board, a pig is not the same as him calling you one. As long as you continue to attack his family you will continue to prove him correct.
I've been correct about the family attacking scumbag for over a decade.

:nesaitpas:
You have never been correct about anything since I read your first post. You are filth and you attacked my Brothers while they sat with Mom as she died. You will never be more than FILTH to me.
Never happened. You've made the whole thing up to try to justify your constant attacks on his family.
Comparing your type of activity to anything I might post is ridiculous. Take your opinions and flush them down the nearest toilet unless you are still on the wooden seat in the outhouse.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
Not everyone is like your wife so go take a hike.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
Your marriage seems to have endured in spite of your marriage to one of those pigs.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42889
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by evilconempire » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:26 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:41 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:04 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm


LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
You really shouldn't talk about your wife that way on a public board. You picked her so quit whining.
It's very Xtian of you to call his wife a pig.
But it is okay that he called me one? Sounds to me like it is you that is the pig.
You calling his wife, who has nothing to do with this board, a pig is not the same as him calling you one. As long as you continue to attack his family you will continue to prove him correct.
I've been correct about the family attacking scumbag for over a decade.

:nesaitpas:
You have never been correct about anything since I read your first post. You are filth and you attacked my Brothers while they sat with Mom as she died. You will never be more than FILTH to me.
Never happened. You've made the whole thing up to try to justify your constant attacks on his family.
Comparing your type of activity to anything I might post is ridiculous. Take your opinions and flush them down the nearest toilet unless you are still on the wooden seat in the outhouse.
Lol you say the dumbest things
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42889
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by evilconempire » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:31 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
Your marriage seems to have endured in spite of your marriage to one of those pigs.
Why are you calling someone you've never met and know nothing about a pig? Is this the sort of behavior your church reaches?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

Post Reply