ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Re: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:55 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:59 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:55 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:27 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:05 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:53 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:25 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:18 am

► Oh, of course.
If the Arabs won the 1948 war the world would be a very different place.
► The jews might had to go back to that shithole they came from
If any of them were left I doubt they would want Togo back to Germany or one of the new Eastern block countries.
► Maybe, that’s the claim anyhow. It’s a major talking point for garnering sympathy

I can imagine it happening if they were all holed in a Alamo type situation, refused to surrender, and swore to fight to the last man.

But the Jews killed plenty of people too. There was no tactical justification for the massacre at Deir Yassin. The Jews in charge just though it would be good advertising
Both sides did bad stuff. In WWII the allies did some pretty bad stuff too especially the Soviets. Not anywhere near as bad as the Axis though. That was the last anything goes win at all costs war for the US.
► I think you got that all right. Some postwar adjustments were costly, eg Vietnam and Korea. Vietnam was un-necessary, but we f#cked it over anyhow, and killed maybe four million people there.

But Israel continues to kill Palestinians at a remarkable rate, perhaps 50:1

And expropriation (confiscation) is always front and center. If you’re not a Jew, you can never own your home or your land. The authorities may show up anytime to claim it for the State, and bring in another load of jews to live there.
It has been that way for millennia with mankind. Religion has always been one of the prime motivations.
► Yes, religious identity is a hot button issue in many places

Thankfully not so much here, where we've never had a national religion

We got a few posters here working to tag moslems as evil.They're working hard, too
I am non religious and I don’t like fundy religious loons trying to influence our society. I especially don’t like violent ones whatever their beliefs might be.
► I don’t blame you
1 x
                               NRA + GOP = more mass killings

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:11 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:47 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:40 pm

This is the 1948 UN partition.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Mre7haZxsabzVDbD7

1949 armistice map shows Israel 1949 - 1967

https://www.google.com/search?q=israel+ ... GRUHrCwkPM:

Post 67 war

https://images.app.goo.gl/b7VNRW71LxKRz7jn6

Palestine was gone after the 1949 armistice.
► After the armistice 78% of it was under Israeli rule

Israel conquered the remaining 22% in 1967
War is hell.
► Oh, of course.
If any of them were left I doubt they would want Togo back to Germany or one of the new Eastern block countries.
► Maybe, that’s the claim anyhow. It’s a major talking point for garnering sympathy

I can imagine it happening if they were all holed in a Alamo type situation, refused to surrender, and swore to fight to the last man.

But the Jews killed plenty of people too. There was no tactical justification for the massacre at Deir Yassin. The Jews in charge just though it would be good advertising
Both sides did bad stuff. In WWII the allies did some pretty bad stuff too especially the Soviets. Not anywhere near as bad as the Axis though. That was the last anything goes win at all costs war for the US.
► I think you got that all right. Some postwar adjustments were costly, eg Vietnam and Korea. Vietnam was un-necessary, but we f#cked it over anyhow, and killed maybe four million people there.

And expropriation (confiscation) is always front and center. If you’re not a Jew, you can never own your home or your land. The authorities may show up anytime to claim it for the State, and bring in another load of jews to live there.
you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to vietnam, and as far as palestinians are concerned:

In its second intifada, Palestinians used child suicide bombers to murder Israeli civilians. During 2000-03, 29 suicide bombings were carried out by Palestinian children under the age of 18, and more than 40 other children were involved in thwarted attacks.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -in-a-pod/
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:21 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:47 pm

► After the armistice 78% of it was under Israeli rule

Israel conquered the remaining 22% in 1967
War is hell.
► Oh, of course.

you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to vietnam, and as far as palestinians are concerned:

In its second intifada, Palestinians used child suicide bombers to murder Israeli civilians. During 2000-03, 29 suicide bombings were carried out by Palestinian children under the age of 18, and more than 40 other children were involved in thwarted attacks.

► Well, Israel is a conquest, and you’re telling me somebody killed somebody.

Right.Why would I argue with that?

Conquest always has a price, just as resistance does
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:

War is hell.
► Oh, of course.

Every attempt is made to indoctrinate youngsters into the Palestinian “cult of martyrdom” (Shahada), which mandates that all Muslims, as a religious duty, aspire to die for Islam in combat against “infidels.” “Martyrs” become role models. Schools, summer camps and soccer teams are named after these terror “heroes.” Hamas’ Facebook page captured the message: “We bring [our children] up on love of Jihad and Martyrdom-death.” Women are taught, “Every mother should sacrifice her child for Palestine.” Martyrdom is the ultimate virtue — Jews are the ultimate evil. For children indoctrinated into this barbaric culture of hatred and death, killing Jews for Islam is like eating ice cream.

0 x

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:46 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
antilib wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Oh, of course.

Every attempt is made to indoctrinate youngsters into the Palestinian “cult of martyrdom” (Shahada), which mandates that all Muslims, as a religious duty, aspire to die for Islam in combat against “infidels.” “Martyrs” become role models. Schools, summer camps and soccer teams are named after these terror “heroes.” Hamas’ Facebook page captured the message: “We bring [our children] up on love of Jihad and Martyrdom-death.” Women are taught, “Every mother should sacrifice her child for Palestine.” Martyrdom is the ultimate virtue — Jews are the ultimate evil. For children indoctrinated into this barbaric culture of hatred and death, killing Jews for Islam is like eating ice cream.

► Yes, I’ve heard that before
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
antilib wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
KC_ wrote:

War is hell.
► Oh, of course.

your lack of conscience about children used as suicide bombers is very revealing!!
0 x