If Trumplicans walked the walk

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Lily
Nobility

Re: If Trumplicans walked the walk

Post by Lily » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 am
Hillary would be President right now. They all would have left rather than spend 8 year complaining about this country under Obama. Trumplicans don't hold themselves to the same standards they hold others too.
It's a good thing you don't have any balls what with your panties being in a twist so much.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Your response makes it clear who really has the twisted up panties.
Funny stuff. Speaking of hypocrisy and people holding themselves to the same standards they hold others to ...... :sun:
You're the one who pretends to have high standards yet the guys you rush to support are the biggest pr*cks on the board. Try shutting up.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Lily wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 am
Hillary would be President right now. They all would have left rather than spend 8 year complaining about this country under Obama. Trumplicans don't hold themselves to the same standards they hold others too.
It's a good thing you don't have any balls what with your panties being in a twist so much.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Your response makes it clear who really has the twisted up panties.
Funny stuff. Speaking of hypocrisy and people holding themselves to the same standards they hold others to ...... :sun:
You're the one who pretends to have high standards yet the guys you rush to support are the biggest pr*cks on the board. Try shutting up.
Such a filthy mouth on a woman - I think you should take the advice you handed out and shut up and I would add clean up your language.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:01 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 am
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:20 am
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:18 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:15 am
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:13 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:08 am
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:04 am

He is making a living and trolling the best that he can .
You keep saying I'm trolling and BB keeps agreeing with me. Think about that for minute.
He trolls to as do most of us.
Or I'm making points that he agrees with, but you, being a troll, call it trolling as part of your trolling. So would you say he's a "SJW" too? We agree on most social issues.
I don’t think I would say that. He is more of a traditional left of center Democrat.
Of course you wouldn't say that. He and I are almost identical on social issues though. I'm not even sure where we would disagree. :lo2l:
He has always been consistent . You bounced around from Conservative to moderate to libertarian now you are doing the SJW PC schtick and said you would vote for anybody with a D next to there name. :nesaitpas:
You're trying to avoid the issue that we are nearly identical right now and you call me an "SJW" while admitting you wouldn't call him that. You made my point. Thanks. Time to move on.

To be clear, since you're not stating what I said correctly, I will vote for anyone with a D next to name for President unless the person with an R next to their name isn't Donald Trump.
Lol you and he are far from identical.
Not on social issues we aren't. Don't try to change the context of the statement. Very dishonest of you.
Ah the you are “very dishonest “ schtick. Lol it isn’t true and don’t take things so seriously. :lo2l:
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:50 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:08 am

You keep saying I'm trolling and BB keeps agreeing with me. Think about that for minute.
Or I'm making points that he agrees with, but you, being a troll, call it trolling as part of your trolling. So would you say he's a "SJW" too? We agree on most social issues.
I don’t think I would say that. He is more of a traditional left of center Democrat.
Of course you wouldn't say that. He and I are almost identical on social issues though. I'm not even sure where we would disagree. :lo2l:
He has always been consistent . You bounced around from Conservative to moderate to libertarian now you are doing the SJW PC schtick and said you would vote for anybody with a D next to there name. :nesaitpas:
You're trying to avoid the issue that we are nearly identical right now and you call me an "SJW" while admitting you wouldn't call him that. You made my point. Thanks. Time to move on.

To be clear, since you're not stating what I said correctly, I will vote for anyone with a D next to name for President unless the person with an R next to their name isn't Donald Trump.
Not on social issues we aren't. Don't try to change the context of the statement. Very dishonest of you.
Ah the you are “very dishonest “ schtick. Lol it isn’t true and don’t take things so seriously. :lo2l:
Resorting to just repeating what I say to you is a juvenile tactic. If it's not true then list the differences between us on social issues. I look forward to this list.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:50 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Resorting to just repeating what I say to you is a juvenile tactic. If it's not true then list the differences between us on social issues. I look forward to this list.
Your statement didn’t say “on social issues “ . You moved the goal posts then called me very dishonest. Secondly it’s up to you to make the case on social issues. Funny stuff in any case. :lo2l:
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Your statement didn’t say “on social issues “ . You moved the goal posts then called me very dishonest. Secondly it’s up to you to make the case on social issues. Funny stuff in any case. :lo2l:
Really? "We agree on most social issues."

You said, "it isn't true." It's not up to me to prove your statement true.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

I said you were far from identical. I didn’t limit it to social issues. You wrote.

“You're trying to avoid the issue that we are nearly identical right now and you call me an "SJW" while admitting you wouldn't call him that.”

You forgot to put in “on social issues “. No there are many differences between the two of you.

You still haven’t even made the case for social issues.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I said you were far from identical. I didn’t limit it to social issues. You wrote.

“You're trying to avoid the issue that we are nearly identical right now and you call me an "SJW" while admitting you wouldn't call him that.”

You forgot to put in “on social issues “. No there are many differences between the two of you.

Yeah, I didn't say we were identical. I said, "We agree on most social issues." So...non sequitur or straw man.

I had established that I was talking about our positions on social issues. How did you lose context so quickly?

I don't need to. He's been commenting on my posts and it's clear we are very much alike...on social issues (I'll keep adding that so you don't lose context again). You said we aren't so feel free to list the differences.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

Yeah, I didn't say we were identical. I said, "We agree on most social issues." So...non sequitur or straw man.

I had established that I was talking about our positions on social issues. How did you lose context so quickly?

I don't need to. He's been commenting on my posts and it's clear we are very much alike...on social issues (I'll keep adding that so you don't lose context again). You said we aren't so feel free to list the differences.
I went by what you actually wrote not by what you were trying to say or thought you said but didn’t. It’s not my fault you are vague and imprecise.

I said you were far from identical period . I didn’t qualify it. If you can’t even make your case on social issues I understand.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:26 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I went by what you actually wrote not by what you were trying to say or thought you said but didn’t. It’s not my fault you are vague and imprecise.

I said you were far from identical period . I didn’t qualify it. If you can’t even make your case on social issues I understand.
I had just written, "We agree on most social issues."

I never said we were identical. It's a non sequitur or a straw man.

You're just rabbit holing this to get away from the fact that you call me an "SJW" but won't call him that for having nearly the same social positions.
0 x