Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
God-Like
Posts: 10018
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:35 am

As an American Patriot, I am more proud of my vote for Mrs Clinton with each and every passing day.


Dear Lord, please protect us from our “leader’s” allies.


Amen.
1 x

User avatar
maxwell
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2086
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by maxwell » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am

Image

Image
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47470
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:35 am
As an American Patriot, I am more proud of my vote for Mrs Clinton with each and every passing day.


Dear Lord, please protect us from our “leader’s” allies.


Amen.
Are you proud to be an American?? How many times can a person, or in your case of thing, stick its foot in its mouth? Hillary Clinton voted for the Iraq war, that you're against. So I guess it's Easy to say that you're simply f***** in the head.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

User avatar
Scooter
Serene Highness
Posts: 9843
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 am

Image


Image
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
brookboy123
God-Like
Posts: 10018
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:59 am

maxwell wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am
Image

Image
Of course, I have no problem with having a relationship with even the worse countries on the planet, but this love affair with Putin, and those animals in North Korea and Saudi Arabia disgusts me.
2 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38001
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:05 am

FILTHY muslim Obama's closest allies and MASTERS, Iran, Syria and YES, Russia!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:33 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:59 am
maxwell wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am
Image

Image
Of course, I have no problem with having a relationship with even the worse countries on the planet, but this love affair with Putin, and those animals in North Korea and Saudi Arabia disgusts me.

You disgust me with your endless lies about Pres. Trump while you attack this Country with your big mouth and endless posts.
0 x

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18726
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by psk836 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:01 am

The first two countries that come to mind for me are Israel and Poland; two countries that understand better than most that freedom and liberty cannot be taken for granted.
0 x

User avatar
KC_
God-Like
Posts: 10612
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:05 am

maxwell wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am
Image

Image
The bottom photo is tremendous. :lo2l:
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
brookboy123
God-Like
Posts: 10018
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Trump’s two closest allies.......Saudi Arabia and Russia....

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:01 am
The first two countries that come to mind for me are Israel and Poland; two countries that understand better than most that freedom and liberty cannot be taken for granted.
Indeed.

I'm glad that Poland is a full member of NATO.
0 x

Post Reply