Trump Threw Epstein Out Of Mar-a-Lago And Banned Him

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Trump Threw Epstein Out Of Mar-a-Lago And Banned Him

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:08 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:46 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:31 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:56 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Asking if you're being satirical or constructing a straw man is relevant to understanding your intent. You didn't answer.
The answer is obvious.
It's really not. It looks like a straw man, but it could me more of your humor that I don't get.
Apparently you get enough of it to limit it to one of two possibilities. Satire isn’t for everyone.
Some satire is only for one. So not going to answer. Okay. Moving on.
I see the Monolith of Abdurance schtick is back. :lo2l:
I don't know what that means, but nearly half that post is made up of things that aren't even words.

It's a simple question meant to clear up some ambiguity in your post. Nothing unreasonable there.
“Things that aren’t even words” you mean like names . You know what it means , pretending you don’t is disingenuous. So you are going to continue to pretend to be dense. If you keep that up you might be able to fit in with the AOC crowd.
No, that's not what I mean.

I really don't know. Like I said, it looks like a straw man, but it couldn't be some of that humor that I don't get. You don't want to say for some reason.
What exactly do you mean? Is that your way of giving me a citation , deputy ? :nesaitpas:

Obviously to me it’s satire in the truest sense. You knew that.
I mean that I don't sometimes know what you're saying when what you post doesn't use actual words.

Okay, satire. I don't get it, but thank you for finally answering. Whew! It's like pulling teeth sometimes.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:08 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 pm

The answer is obvious.
It's really not. It looks like a straw man, but it could me more of your humor that I don't get.
Apparently you get enough of it to limit it to one of two possibilities. Satire isn’t for everyone.
I don't know what that means, but nearly half that post is made up of things that aren't even words.

It's a simple question meant to clear up some ambiguity in your post. Nothing unreasonable there.
“Things that aren’t even words” you mean like names . You know what it means , pretending you don’t is disingenuous. So you are going to continue to pretend to be dense. If you keep that up you might be able to fit in with the AOC crowd.

I really don't know. Like I said, it looks like a straw man, but it couldn't be some of that humor that I don't get. You don't want to say for some reason.
What exactly do you mean? Is that your way of giving me a citation , deputy ? :nesaitpas:

I mean that I don't sometimes know what you're saying when what you post doesn't use actual words.

Okay, satire. I don't get it, but thank you for finally answering. Whew! It's like pulling teeth sometimes.
I realize you have a quota and with Mac not around it becomes tough for the deputy. He has to give tickets to those he claimed he wouldn’t .
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:14 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I realize you have a quota and with Mac not around it becomes tough for the deputy. He has to give tickets to those he claimed he wouldn’t .
No quotas, no citations, no patrolling. Just confusion over alkihule and ianejiooij, you know?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:30 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:14 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

No quotas, no citations, no patrolling. Just confusion over alkihule and ianejiooij, you know?
Not really . What the heck is “alkihule and ianejiooij,” ?
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Trying to meet your quota, deputy?
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

What? I have no idea what you are talking about or where those random combination of letters that you are attributing to me are coming from. I never posted either of them .
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

What? I have no idea what you are talking about or where those random combination of letters that you are attributing to me are coming from. I never posted either of them .
There are no quotes around them. They're symbolic. Think about it.
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

I don’t know “screwdriver” 🍹 ?
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:29 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I don’t know “screwdriver” 🍹 ?
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Scooter wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:19 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:46 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:23 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:17 pm
Court documents from 2011 confirm that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over Epstein’s sexual misbehavior.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-bar ... ourt-docs/

‘“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

The same filing also cites an underage Jane Doe’s allegation that Epstein’s girlfriend-turned-pal Ghislane Maxwell recruited her at Mar-a-Lago to be the couple’s “sex slave.”‘
"allegedly"

This is what the goons want to hang their hats on. :lo2l:
Oh, you mean like the phantom 13 year old girl that ALLEGES Trump raped her?

Go fk yourself naggler
► If your favorite orange freak loses the next election you'll really have something to b tch about
Lay off thee drugs, CryBabyBackBitch...

Oh, you mean like the phantom 13 year old girl that ALLEGES Trump raped her?

Go fk yourself naggler
► Just keep running your mouth

You ain't in charge of nothing
0 x
                               "Ethnic cleansing by the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity" - - Rev. Jeremiah Wright