CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
KC_
Serene Highness

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by KC_ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:07 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm
I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.
Why don't you just deport them? Round them up, all 10 million, and deport them.

How about any illegal who's paying taxes gets a green card? And include their families.
I wouldn't have to deport them.

If they cannot work, cannot go to school, cannot tap the system, then there is nothing for them here. And if employers get caught with them on the payroll they are subject to actual penalties.

Illegals have broken the law and essentially jumped the line ahead of legal immigrants. So, no.
A reasonable plan.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:58 pm

nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.

How about any illegal who's paying taxes gets a green card? And include their families.
sounds like a plan. But it's hard to do since there's so many $%#$@# ass to liberals like you investing this country.

Yeah, how about give everyone meaning every American free healthcare just because they're paying taxes? What an ass.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:00 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:46 am
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

But that’s just me.

If they cannot work, cannot go to school, cannot tap the system, then there is nothing for them here. And if employers get caught with them on the payroll they are subject to actual penalties.

Illegals have broken the law and essentially jumped the line ahead of legal immigrants. So, no.
Curious logic. So if an illegal is supported by their community, costing the US nothing, you wouldn't deport them? And if they are working and paying taxes?
What a jackass. You piece of s***, supporting illegals over Americans?

Americans are already working and paying taxes. But if you break the law on top of that, you think they should be rewarded.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:20 pm

nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

But that’s just me.

Curious logic. So if an illegal is supported by their community, costing the US nothing, you wouldn't deport them? And if they are working and paying taxes?
Their first act in our country was to violate federal law. Therefore everything that happens subsequent to that act is null.

A bank robber that lives cleanly thereafter is still subject to penalties for his crime; so too the illegal immigrant.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:20 pm
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

But that’s just me.

Their first act in our country was to violate federal law. Therefore everything that happens subsequent to that act is null.

A bank robber that lives cleanly thereafter is still subject to penalties for his crime; so too the illegal immigrant.
When did applying for asylum violate federal law?

What would you do with the 10 million or so illegal aliens?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

But that’s just me.

Are you trying to move the goal line again?

I think I've been clear all along, having identified the people I am talking about as "illegal immigrants".
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

But that’s just me.

Are you trying to move the goal line again?

I think I've been clear all along, having identified the people I am talking about as "illegal immigrants".
Nope. Not trying to move the goal line. Just looking at the full size of the issue.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius