Judicial Watch

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 6597
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by antilib » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
a mindless comment from a close-minded liberal who won't even read articles, lol!!

0 x

User avatar
Lily
Nobility
Posts: 1268
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by Lily » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:19 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES HAS HISTORY OF HYPED STORIES, SHODDY REPORTING AND FAILING TO CORRECT ERRORS
...became a famous example of the paper's talent for floating sensational stories into the mainstream media, even when those stories turn out to be riddled with factual errors and laced with baldly deceptive rhetoric.

When the Times' unapologetic partisanship has led it into error, the paper has not always issued the kinds of factual corrections that are de rigeur elsewhere.

The Washington Times has also been criticized for being the mouthpiece of the Unification Church, who owns it.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 11724
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:31 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 am
To find them, you’ll have to wade into tRump’s mind. That’s the only place they exist.

Important safety tip: wear yer boots.
A safer bet, wear your hazmat gear!
I thought of that, but the term is too complex for the tRumplings to realize they’ve been dissed.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 6597
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by antilib » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES HAS HISTORY OF HYPED STORIES, SHODDY REPORTING AND FAILING TO CORRECT ERRORS
...became a famous example of the paper's talent for floating sensational stories into the mainstream media, even when those stories turn out to be riddled with factual errors and laced with baldly deceptive rhetoric.

When the Times' unapologetic partisanship has led it into error, the paper has not always issued the kinds of factual corrections that are de rigeur elsewhere.

The Washington Times has also been criticized for being the mouthpiece of the Unification Church, who owns it.
lol
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 41677
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm

antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
a mindless comment from a close-minded liberal who won't even read articles, lol!!

Actually those are just factual comments regarding your presentation of articles that stoke suspicion, but do not prove, as you claim, your assertion.
1 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 6597
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by antilib » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
a mindless comment from a close-minded liberal who won't even read articles, lol!!

Actually those are just factual comments regarding your presentation of articles that stoke suspicion, but do not prove, as you claim, your assertion.
wrong again, lol:

Aliens and Voter Fraud
https://cis.org/Huennekens/Aliens-and-Voter-Fraud
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 41677
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:51 pm

antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
a mindless comment from a close-minded liberal who won't even read articles, lol!!

Actually those are just factual comments regarding your presentation of articles that stoke suspicion, but do not prove, as you claim, your assertion.
wrong again, lol:

Aliens and Voter Fraud
https://cis.org/Huennekens/Aliens-and-Voter-Fraud
No, their factual. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud
https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/ ... fraud-myth
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20563
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 pm

antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
And those claims have ALL been debunked. You have no facts. The facts on which your article was based were wrong. That's what debunked is. Your facts were proven long.

The president appointed former KS governor Kris Kobach to find those illegal voters. He found nothing. He was further admonished by the judiciary for the way he presented his case. After nearly a year he and the rest of his committee found nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

Even the right-wing Judicial Watch hasn't found illegal voters. They found lots of registrations that weren't active, they suspect there are lots of illegal voting occurring, but to date, they have yet to document any instances of mass illegal voting.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 6597
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by antilib » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:51 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.
But there was no evidence that any of these inactive people voted illegally; Judicial Watch itself said most of them are simply "voters who have moved to another county or state or have passed away." And California did not admit any wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
"The Judicial Watch settlement provided no evidence of fraud whatsoever," said Rick Hasen, an expert in elections law and a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
a mindless comment from a close-minded liberal who won't even read articles, lol!!

Actually those are just factual comments regarding your presentation of articles that stoke suspicion, but do not prove, as you claim, your assertion.
wrong again, lol:

Aliens and Voter Fraud
https://cis.org/Huennekens/Aliens-and-Voter-Fraud
No, their factual. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud
https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/ ... fraud-myth
liberals have caused the widespread voter fraud problem and your link the brennan center for justice at new york university law school: is a liberal institute, nice try, lefty, lol!!
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 41677
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Judicial Watch

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:18 pm

antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:51 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Sorry Mr. President. Judicial Watch did not find one million illegal voters in CA.

They found one million voter registrations in Los Angeles County that were not active.



https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/politics ... index.html

I guess we're still looking for those millions of illegal voters... Over three years and we still haven't found them.
you're not looking, i've produced a number of articles over the last couple of years proving the millions of illegal voters and you just keep denying facts then accusing others of living in bubbles, what a weasel, lol!!
Gee! You should have notified Trump's commission which found NOTHING and was disbanded.
Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-estimat/

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... legally-r/

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-nonciti/

Los Angeles County agrees to purge up to 1.5 million voters from its rolls in settlement
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ls-judici/

California DMV admits that non-citizens are registered to vote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lifornia-/

Texas' discovery of 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls lauded by election integrity hawks
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ter-rolls/

lol
"...may have..."
"...could have..."
"...registered..."

"This is what passes for proof with these goons these days." :lo2l:

Zero evidence that there was any widespread voter fraud. Zero. Get over it.
a mindless comment from a close-minded liberal who won't even read articles, lol!!

Actually those are just factual comments regarding your presentation of articles that stoke suspicion, but do not prove, as you claim, your assertion.
wrong again, lol:

Aliens and Voter Fraud
https://cis.org/Huennekens/Aliens-and-Voter-Fraud
No, their factual. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud
https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/ ... fraud-myth
liberals have caused the widespread voter fraud problem and your link the brennan center for justice at new york university law school: is a liberal institute, nice try, lefty, lol!!
There is no widespread voter fraud problem. Attacking the source only shows the weakness of your argument.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

Post Reply