As I head to school in the very last weeks of a 42 year career of service to the good people of LI.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: As I head to school in the very last weeks of a 42 year career of service to the good people of LI.....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:44 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:36 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:50 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:18 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:15 am
PLEASE....thoughts and prayers that some gun nut does NOT go into the school "to shoot it up."

:dance:
Are you retiring after 42 years?
I officially retired in 2010.

I've helped to run the gifted/talented program on a part time basis for the last nine years.

42 years.......it seems like yesterday.
Congrats and thanks for your service. Why stop now? The youngsters keep me young.
You also work with kids?
young adults. I'm currently working with one of those large companies you keep reading about in the press. a few weeks ago my team (ages 26-38) was complaining about the interns they had to train.
Your thanking that traitorous POS?!? Why???

Because you're a liberal just like him!!!!

He said "may God d@mn American"!!! He talked kids out of joining the military!!!

I actually seved my country, unlike both of you two twats!!!
Yes. I always thank the teachers. In many cases, they've got one of the hardest jobs around.

And it's unfortunate that you can't separate a man from his views. You 'hatred' is palpable and unwarranted.
You'd thank BB even if he molested a kid!!!! That's how lost & confused you are!!! You being a liberal like him!!!

Hardest jobs, my ass!! the summer off, snow days off, all the holidays & weekends!!

My hatred of some idiot that HATES this great country of MINE and YOURS!!!!
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: As I head to school in the very last weeks of a 42 year career of service to the good people of LI.....

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:07 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
PLEASE....thoughts and prayers that some gun nut does NOT go into the school "to shoot it up."

I've helped to run the gifted/talented program on a part time basis for the last nine years.

Congrats and thanks for your service. Why stop now? The youngsters keep me young.
You also work with kids?
young adults. I'm currently working with one of those large companies you keep reading about in the press. a few weeks ago my team (ages 26-38) was complaining about the interns they had to train.

He said "may God d@mn American"!!! He talked kids out of joining the military!!!

Yes. I always thank the teachers. In many cases, they've got one of the hardest jobs around.

And it's unfortunate that you can't separate a man from his views. You 'hatred' is palpable and unwarranted.
You'd thank BB even if he molested a kid!!!! That's how lost & confused you are!!! You being a liberal like him!!!

Hardest jobs, my ass!! the summer off, snow days off, all the holidays & weekends!!

You're either sick, or you don't think before you make some incredibly stupid statements.

I didn't think you'd get it. Maybe some of our older members of the board can explain the value of teachers.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:58 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:07 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

You also work with kids?

You're either sick, or you don't think before you make some incredibly stupid statements.

I didn't think you'd get it. Maybe some of our older members of the board can explain the value of teachers.
As a rule of thumb, it is safe to assume that DK is ignorant of anythyand everything he comments on.
2 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:42 am

nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

You also work with kids?

Why am I sick because I think some ahole that says, "may god dam America" is an idiot???

Old liberal vs young liberal. Who cares.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:17 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:42 am
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

You also work with kids?

Why am I sick because I think some ahole that says, "may god dam America" is an idiot???

Are you charging BB for the time he spends in your brain, or is that rent free?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:36 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:17 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

You also work with kids?

:nesaitpas:
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:41 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:36 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:17 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

You also work with kids?

:nesaitpas:
What's the matter, Jimmy Carter got your tongue?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:42 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

You also work with kids?

I didn't realize you supported the My Lai massacre.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius