TRUMP'S AMERICA

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4350
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by lust4beer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Immigrant Children Cry Out in Audio Recorded at Detention Center

“Mami!” the children’s voices cry out, between sobs. “Papá!”

A recording of immigrant children calling out desperately for their parents after being separated from them by United States immigration authorities was released on Monday by the investigative news site ProPublica.

The recording, nearly eight minutes in length, added disturbing and intimate notes to the debate over the Trump administration’s practice of separating children from their parents when families are detained at the border.

ProPublica said in an article accompanying the audio clip that it was recorded last week inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection detention center. Ten Central American children who were separated from their parents by immigration authorities are heard in the clip, along with some adults.

The recording is one of a number of documents and accounts that have emerged in recent days showing the toll the practice is taking on children, even though government officials have forbidden journalists who tour the detention centers for migrant children from using cameras or conducting interviews with the children.

A photo of a 2-year-old girl crying as a border agent pats down her mother, taken near the Rio Grande by John Moore of Getty Images, has become a widely shared image emblematic of the children’s plight. On Sunday, The New York Times published an article about Elsa Johana Ortiz Enriquez and her 8-year-old son Anthony, who were separated by American officials when they were detained after crossing the border together in May. Ms. Ortiz was deported to her home country, Guatemala, without her son, who was sent to a shelter for migrant children.

According to ProPublica, the audio recording was provided to Jennifer Harbury, a civil rights lawyer, by a client who wished to remain anonymous. Ms. Harbury then provided the recording to ProPublica.

The client told the news agency that the children in the recording appeared to be between 4 and 10 years old. ProPublica reported that the children appeared to have been at the detention center for less than 24 hours at the time the recording was made, and that consular officials “tried to comfort them with snacks and toys,” but added, “the children were inconsolable.”

At one point, a child identified in the article as a 6-year-old Salvadoran girl is heard asking an adult identified as a consular worker if she can call her aunt. “My mommy says that I’ll go with my aunt,” the girl says in Spanish. “And that she’ll come to pick me up there as quickly as possible.”

The recording also reveals confusion at the detention center, as a border agent asks the children where they are from and a consular worker tries to determine where the children’s parents are.

What is unmistakable are the sounds of frightened children.

At one point, a voice belonging to a man identified by ProPublica as a Border Patrol agent speaks over their cries. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” the man says. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nyt ... o.amp.html
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by JDDJR » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4350
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by lust4beer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because of deplorables like you
Last edited by lust4beer on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by JDDJR » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because deplorables like you

Lusty... you couldn't care less about the little cockroaches....

and by BTW it's REDNECK not hillbilly......
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4350
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by lust4beer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because deplorables like you

Lusty... you couldn't care less about the little cockroaches....

and by BTW it's REDNECK not hillbilly......

I prefer hillbilly
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29114
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because deplorables like you

Lusty... you couldn't care less about the little cockroaches....

and by BTW it's REDNECK not hillbilly......

I prefer hillbilly
So what are you? Some latte drinking sophisto that thinks they're better than everyone else, thinks they know everything?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4350
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by lust4beer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:39 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because deplorables like you

Lusty... you couldn't care less about the little cockroaches....

and by BTW it's REDNECK not hillbilly......

I prefer hillbilly
So what are you? Some latte drinking sophisto that thinks they're better than everyone else, thinks they know everything?


I know I'm better than you
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by JDDJR » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:49 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because deplorables like you

Lusty... you couldn't care less about the little cockroaches....

and by BTW it's REDNECK not hillbilly......

I prefer hillbilly
Why of course you do, You must have married Your first cousin.....
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29114
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:39 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Amazing....Lusty you have finally reached the level of Worthless American.......

Tell you what, how about you stick that recording up your arse so every time you Phart you broadcast the sorrow....
The truth hurts hillbilly

This is happening because deplorables like you

Lusty... you couldn't care less about the little cockroaches....

and by BTW it's REDNECK not hillbilly......

I prefer hillbilly
So what are you? Some latte drinking sophisto that thinks they're better than everyone else, thinks they know everything?


I know I'm better than you
I know you know that. Simply because you don't like me.

Because you believe that low taxes for all, secure borders, telling our enemies we're not putting up with them, telling illegals we're not putting up with them, and less job killing regulations are a bad thing.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29114
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:58 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:57 pm
Immigrant Children Cry Out in Audio Recorded at Detention Center

“Mami!” the children’s voices cry out, between sobs. “Papá!”

A recording of immigrant children calling out desperately for their parents after being separated from them by United States immigration authorities was released on Monday by the investigative news site ProPublica.

The recording, nearly eight minutes in length, added disturbing and intimate notes to the debate over the Trump administration’s practice of separating children from their parents when families are detained at the border.

ProPublica said in an article accompanying the audio clip that it was recorded last week inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection detention center. Ten Central American children who were separated from their parents by immigration authorities are heard in the clip, along with some adults.

The recording is one of a number of documents and accounts that have emerged in recent days showing the toll the practice is taking on children, even though government officials have forbidden journalists who tour the detention centers for migrant children from using cameras or conducting interviews with the children.

A photo of a 2-year-old girl crying as a border agent pats down her mother, taken near the Rio Grande by John Moore of Getty Images, has become a widely shared image emblematic of the children’s plight. On Sunday, The New York Times published an article about Elsa Johana Ortiz Enriquez and her 8-year-old son Anthony, who were separated by American officials when they were detained after crossing the border together in May. Ms. Ortiz was deported to her home country, Guatemala, without her son, who was sent to a shelter for migrant children.

According to ProPublica, the audio recording was provided to Jennifer Harbury, a civil rights lawyer, by a client who wished to remain anonymous. Ms. Harbury then provided the recording to ProPublica.

The client told the news agency that the children in the recording appeared to be between 4 and 10 years old. ProPublica reported that the children appeared to have been at the detention center for less than 24 hours at the time the recording was made, and that consular officials “tried to comfort them with snacks and toys,” but added, “the children were inconsolable.”

At one point, a child identified in the article as a 6-year-old Salvadoran girl is heard asking an adult identified as a consular worker if she can call her aunt. “My mommy says that I’ll go with my aunt,” the girl says in Spanish. “And that she’ll come to pick me up there as quickly as possible.”

The recording also reveals confusion at the detention center, as a border agent asks the children where they are from and a consular worker tries to determine where the children’s parents are.

What is unmistakable are the sounds of frightened children.

At one point, a voice belonging to a man identified by ProPublica as a Border Patrol agent speaks over their cries. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” the man says. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nyt ... o.amp.html
Wah! Boo hoo! Those poor illegals! I hope one of them breaks into your home tonight, then the illegal presses charges and the cops arrest YOU. You live in that stupid state of Kalifornia, you should suffer!
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

Post Reply