Israel hits Iran’s Syria bases w/70 misls kills ‘at least 23 fighters’ vowing ‘if it rains in Israel it pours in Iran'

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Israel hits Iran’s Syria bases w/70 misls kills ‘at least 23 fighters’ vowing ‘if it rains in Israel it pours in Iran'

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 am

IRAN BLITZED Israel hits Iran’s Syria bases with 70 missiles killing ‘at least 23 fighters’ and vowing ‘if it rains in Israel it pours in Iran’

By BelieveMedia1 / May 10, 2018

ISRAEL has blasted Iran’s bases in Syria with 70 missiles killing “at least 23 fighters” in revenge for rocket strikes on Golan Heights.

Fighter jets bombarded military bases, munitions warehouses and intelligence centres, after Tel Aviv stoked fears of a war by warning: “If it rains in Israel it will pour in Iran.”

The strikes hit “nearly every target” and were in response to “20 rockets” fired by the Iranian Quds Force, Israeli military chiefs claimed.

Five Syrian soldiers, including two officers, and 18 militia fighters were killed in the attack, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The death toll is likely to rise because some of the wounded are in critical condition, a spokesman for the group explained.

The Observatory believes the strikes targeted suspected locations of the Lebanese Hezbollah group, as well as areas where Iranian advisers are believed to be based.

The conflict came hours after US President Donald Trump pulled out of the 2015 nuke deal with Iran.

Tel Aviv said the missiles at the Jewish state’s defensive line, near southern Syria, were fired by Iran – who in turn were responding to strikes on Damascus.

Israel’s Iron Dome defence system intercepted some of the rockets and no one was injured, Israel military confirmed.

Israel’s minister of defence Avigdor Lieberman said: “I want to warn of arrogance. There was no sweeping victory tonight. This is not the Battle of Stalingrad.

“It was a limited confrontation and should be confined to it and not expanded.”

Theresa May has “condemned” the Iranian strikes and called on Vladimir Putin to convince his Syrian president ally Bashar al-Assad to stop plans for further attacks.

A spokesman for the PM said: “Israel has every right to defend itself.

“We call on Iran to refrain from any further attacks and for calm on all sides. We call on Russia to use its influence in Syria to prevent further Iranian attacks.”

Meanwhile angry demonstrators in the Iranian capital of Tehran burned American flags as they protested against Trump’s landmark nuke move.

Yesterday, ministers burned US paper flags in the Middle Eastern nation’s parliament as shouted “death to America”

Shortly before the suspected strikes on the Golan Heights, an annexed area occupied by the Israelis since 1967, Syria claimed that Israel had attacked targets in the Quneitra province south of Damascus.

Syria’s state media said air defences had intercepted “hostile Israeli missiles”, fired over the south west of the capital city, early on Thursday morning.

It later claimed Israeli missiles had destroyed a radar on the northern border.

The bombardment comes after missiles strikes on Tuesday were attributed to Israel following reports of “irregular activity” of Iranian forces in Syria.

Campaigners said the strikes killed at least 15 people and targeted depots and rocket launchers that likely belonged to Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards.

The Israel Air Defence Command (IDF) had deployed the Iron Dome defence systems and opened bomb shelters in Golan Heights and in northern Israel in preparation for retaliatory strikes.

Tuesday’s attacks represent an immediate escalation in tensions in the region after US President Donald Trump walked away from the 2015 nuclear agreement Barack Obama struck with Iran.

Known officially as the JCPOA, the so-called Iran deal was designed to curb Iranian nuclear ambitions while in return easing the sanctions crippling its economy.

Israel, which almost never confirms or denies airstrikes in Syria, did not comment on Tuesday’s attack.

Last month, an IDF strike on Syria’s T4 air base in Homs province killed seven Iranian military personnel.

On April 30, Israel was said to have struck government outposts in northern Syria, killing more than a dozen pro-government fighters, many of them Iranians.

Israel did not confirm most of the airstrikes although for months it has repeatedly said it will not accept a permanent Iranian military presence in Syria.

In February, the Jewish state, which is a major ally of the US in the troubled region, shot down what it said was an armed Iranian drone that entered Israeli airspace.

FULL STORY…

http://therebelwire.com/iran-blitzed-is ... s-in-iran/

:angel:
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: Israel hits Iran’s Syria bases w/70 misls kills ‘at least 23 fighters’ vowing ‘if it rains in Israel it pours in Ir

Post by brookboy123 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:15 am

ATTENTION FELLOW CAPITALISTS..........buy defense stocks!

0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: Israel hits Iran’s Syria bases w/70 misls kills ‘at least 23 fighters’ vowing ‘if it rains in Israel it pours in Ir

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:15 am

Are you sad for your FILTHY Iran muslims??

0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu May 10, 2018 11:25 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 am
brookboy123 wrote:

:angel:p
I think it is very sad to find an American citizen that in the event of a possible war would be pushing stocks. I say that even though I worked for a NYSE firm for many years but also dread war because of the loss of our young people and not the loss of money earned in defense stocks.
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:27 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

No, I'm happy that with the profits I'll be able to to spend even more time in beautiful Cuba next winter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jaoXKpi7N4
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:40 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:25 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

I think it is very sad to find an American citizen that in the event of a possible war would be pushing stocks. I say that even though I worked for a NYSE firm for many years but also dread war because of the loss of our young people and not the loss of money earned in defense stocks.
defense and oil stocks........

btw, my little Cha Cha, your Grave Dancer enjoys when you respond to me.....even when it's indirectly!

:lo2l:

I find it very sad that someone would attack my family by calling us a "filthy mixed breed."

:snake:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu May 10, 2018 12:42 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:40 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:25 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

defense and oil stocks........

btw, my little Cha Cha, your Grave Dancer enjoys when you respond to me.....even when it's indirectly!

:lo2l:

I find it very sad that someone would attack my family by calling us a "filthy mixed breed."

:snake:
Numary, ask little BB when he's going to visit the VA hospital and give Comfort to Iraq War veterans who are there? You know, the ones he cares so much about. Even politicizes non combat deaths there.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )