The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:38 am

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/16/new ... nd-around/

awesome, right?

excerpt:

Surely There Aren’t Christians in Manhattan!

The rest of Piepenbring’s “argument” fares no better, although it’s certainly an illuminating look at its author’s unjustified neuroses. He writes that “the brand’s arrival here feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, is adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet.” It must surprise the Christians of New York (or, for that matter, to erstwhile residents of the American South) that they are “infiltrators” in their own community. But in Piepenbring’s world, any outsiders must be shunned.

allah forbid

:prech:
1 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

Pete
Site Admin

Re: The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 pm

the muslims taught them a lesson in 2001 they'll never forget :machine-gun:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Chik-fil-A paid for that piece of journalistic opinion to stir up the Fundamentalist Tea Baggers and keep them lined up in the drive thrus clutching their new testament in one hand and their iphone in the other making their order via wi-fi. My local Chicken house was torn down and rebuilt to get 2 drive thrus and they installed a pipeline to the bank branch across the street. At shift change you can hear them singing "We Shall Gather at the Register."
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm
Chik-fil-A paid for that piece of journalistic opinion to stir up the Fundamentalist Tea Baggers and keep them lined up in the drive thrus clutching their new testament in one hand and their iphone in the other making their order via wi-fi. My local Chicken house was torn down and rebuilt to get 2 drive thrus and they installed a pipeline to the bank branch across the street. At shift change you can hear them singing "We Shall Gather at the Register."

that post should be put in a dictionary as the pure definition of a religious-bigot.
0 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:02 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:

that post should be put in a dictionary as the pure definition of a religious-bigot.
Victimhood suits you. Wear it proudly.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:38 am

awesome, right?

excerpt:

The rest of Piepenbring’s “argument” fares no better, although it’s certainly an illuminating look at its author’s unjustified neuroses. He writes that “the brand’s arrival here feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, is adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet.” It must surprise the Christians of New York (or, for that matter, to erstwhile residents of the American South) that they are “infiltrators” in their own community. But in Piepenbring’s world, any outsiders must be shunned.

allah forbid

If it’s affordable and it tastes good most normal people will buy it. Anti-Christian left wing bigoted stooges not so much.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:

They must have legalized dope in your 'hood :eusa_dance:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

allah forbid

If it’s affordable and it tastes good most normal people will buy it. Anti-Christian left wing bigoted stooges not so much.

previous post by known idiot thinks I'm acting like a victim.

lol

but to reply to you chucky, yes it's good quality and they treat their employees and customers very well. I find that their pricing isn't bad, either.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

allah forbid

previous post by known idiot thinks I'm acting like a victim.

lol

but to reply to you chucky, yes it's good quality and they treat their employees and customers very well. I find that their pricing isn't bad, either.
A victim ? But you are not black or of color or a woman or LGBTQ+- so you can’t be a victim. Male whiteys is all bad especially the old ones.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Quit hitting your head with a baseball bat so you can actually make sense.

Have you read your stupid posts? Do they make sense to you?

No, actually keep it up.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.