Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10222
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am

Drump is a fraud and a traitor!
Image


BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

“We have absorbed the strike”, the official told Reuters.

“We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago,” the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.

“We are carrying out an assessment of the material damages,” the official added.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been backed in the seven-year-long Syrian war by Russia, Iran, and Iran-backed Shi’ite groups from across the region, including Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1HL07R
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7002
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am

Lol skidmark is going to get schooled again today. Sadly he'll never learn
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10222
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 am

petey, just like driving, you shouldn't drink and post. :nesaitpas:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7002
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am

Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3411
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
0 x

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10222
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 am

Weak, petey, WEAK! :leghump:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10222
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
So true, Mary! :thankyouyellow: :lo2l:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3411
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
So true, Mary! :thankyouyellow: :lo2l:
Obviously I screwed up and anyone with half a brain on this board would know that. You, unfortunately have so little intelligence and are a sorry excuse for a human being incapable of decency. In other words you belong in that throw-a-way sub-human classification.
1 x

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10222
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
So true, Mary! :thankyouyellow: :lo2l:
Obviously I screwed up and anyone with half a brain on this board would know that. You, unfortunately have so little intelligence and are a sorry excuse for a human being incapable of decency. In other words you belong in that throw-a-way sub-human classification.
:guffaw: :rolling:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3411
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
So true, Mary! :thankyouyellow: :lo2l:
Obviously I screwed up and anyone with half a brain on this board would know that. You, unfortunately have so little intelligence and are a sorry excuse for a human being incapable of decency. In other words you belong in that throw-a-way sub-human classification.
:guffaw: :rolling:
Your response is concrete proof that you are sub-human.
1 x

Post Reply