Biggest Flop in Interview History

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
aluannie@q.com
Courtier

Biggest Flop in Interview History

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 am

Diid anyone watch the interview of Comey last evening? It was so bad that there isn't even much of an acknowledgement of it even happened in the morning news. Anyone who can believe anything Comey has to say is beyond help intellectually. May he rot in Hell for publishing his lies.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 am
Diid anyone watch the interview of Comey last evening? It was so bad that there isn't even much of an acknowledgement of it even happened in the morning news. Anyone who can believe anything Comey has to say is beyond help intellectually. May he rot in Hell for publishing his lies.
I'm not sure the outlets to which you are listening. I'm hearing as much about the Comey interview as I did the Stormy interview.

More to the point, the Comey interview had 19.5 million viewers. Can you consider that a flop when the Stormy Daniels interviewed had 21.3 viewers? Numbers like that indicate it's not a flop.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

aluannie@q.com
Courtier

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:04 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
I'm not sure the outlets to which you are listening. I'm hearing as much about the Comey interview as I did the Stormy interview.

More to the point, the Comey interview had 19.5 million viewers. Can you consider that a flop when the Stormy Daniels interviewed had 21.3 viewers? Numbers like that indicate it's not a flop.
When I looked at a couple of my news sources this morning they had very little to say about the interview is what I was talking about. However, when I checked after reading your post I find that there is more coverage now. I'm up so early that sometime those sources are updated after I have looked at them. So will watch news this morning and take a look at them later to see what is being said. I found Comey to be self serving during the interview and didn't get a feeling of truth from him.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

When I looked at a couple of my news sources this morning they had very little to say about the interview is what I was talking about. However, when I checked after reading your post I find that there is more coverage now. I'm up so early that sometime those sources are updated after I have looked at them. So will watch news this morning and take a look at them later to see what is being said. I found Comey to be self serving during the interview and didn't get a feeling of truth from him.
Got it. That makes sense. Comey's not very likable, but his actions indicate he's more believable that our tweeter-in-chief.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

Got it. That makes sense. Comey's not very likable, but his actions indicate he's more believable that our tweeter-in-chief.
Both are self serving and willing to bend or break the truth when it suits their agenda. Trump is the more pathological of the two IMO, Comey the more calculating.
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:04 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

Both are self serving and willing to bend or break the truth when it suits their agenda. Trump is the more pathological of the two IMO, Comey the more calculating.
Good points.
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 am

chucky wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

well said.
0 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am

chucky wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

Comey is likely poor poker player. Almost as bad as Clapper was. Best I can say about the Comey interview is he revealed himself to be politically motivated and, with the benefit of hindsight/new information, remarkably unconcerned with the truth he wants others to believe is the primary purpose behind his actions.

As for tRump, well, we see what we see. He's the King of handing ammo to his political enemies. Someone needs to take away his twitter machine. Somehow, on his life journey, he missed lessons in humility and gratefulness. On the other hand, ego has been a prime attribute of recent pResidents, so it's understandable tRump wears his as a coat of honor.

What all these characters prove to us little folk is: they are above the law. No person in a position of "authority" is willing to hold other persons of "authority" accountable else they risk scrutiny themselves.
2 x