Guess These Call-Outs Should Be Locked too.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Guess These Call-Outs Should Be Locked too.

Post by nolaxride » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:20 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:54 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:39 am
With a comment like that little snowflake crybaby nola you demonstrate that you have no business being a moderator on this board.

Surprised folks?

You shouldn't be little snowflake crybaby nolas rhetoric simply shows the never ending attempt Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth try to have it both ways for themselves.

Our commentary shall equal personal attacks.
Their commentary shall equal observations.
I believe Pete observes equal treatment for all posters on this board. After that I find it hard to believe that all of them offer equal treatment and generally have a political preference and exercise it in their posts and treatment of other posters.
Agreed. Everyone has their own opinion. The question is whether or not they are willing to engage in honest debate about their opinions, or are they going to personally attack everyone they see as the opposition.
Actually I am more concerned about an open mind when acting as a board monitor and wonder about how much their personal opinions about a specific poster enter into their objective opinions as to violation of rules.
I'm curious. What do you see as the powers of being a moderator? What can a moderator 'do' to a specific poster?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 am

Little snowflake crybaby nola now plays stupid and questions what a moderator can do to specific posters. Lets see:

Post parting cheep shots in locked threads denying rebuttal?
Defining commentary of those they're politically and ideologically opposed to as "personal attacks?"
Defining commentary of those they're politically and ideologically aligned to as "observations?"

I see you still believe you are an anointed Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat "entitled" to have it both ways.

You're not and never have been.

You should remove yourself from this position on our board because you do not belong in it.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 am

Folks the game our little snowflake crybaby nola plays here is the same game all Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats play and the examples are endless.

Head to any college campus today and enjoy how the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth there resort out outright violence to silence the freedom of speech of others with different points of view.

Observe their past efforts to silence opposing viewpoints on radio.
Observe what happens to those in the entertainment industry who do not align politically and ideologically.
The media.
And on and on.

Each does the same thing our little snowflake crybaby nola does on this board - twist everything they can to stomp out any speech and thoughts not in alignment with their political ideology.

They then puke how they are the champions of freedom of speech.

They are not and never have been.

Thank you little snowflake crybaby nola for once again exposing who and what you are for this little exercise.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 am
Folks the game our little snowflake crybaby nola plays here is the same game all Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats play and the examples are endless.

Head to any college campus today and enjoy how the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth there resort out outright violence to silence the freedom of speech of others with different points of view.

Observe their past efforts to silence opposing viewpoints on radio.
Observe what happens to those in the entertainment industry who do not align politically and ideologically.
The media.
And on and on.

Each does the same thing our little snowflake crybaby nola does on this board - twist everything they can to stomp out any speech and thoughts not in alignment with their political ideology.

They then puke how they are the champions of freedom of speech.

They are not and never have been.

Thank you little snowflake crybaby nola for once again exposing who and what you are for this little exercise.
Wow... that looks like a callout thread... and you present your opinions and no facts to substantiate them. And then your opinions are greatly exaggerated.

For example, while there have been issues at a few college campuses when conservative speakers were scheduled, there are many others where there have bee no issues. And no surprisingly, you'll not see anything about conservative colleges who treat liberal speakers the same. Great bit of hypocrisy there. And an outright lie. But, it's your opinion, so you're allowed to lie.

you speak of liberals trying to stifle free speech on the radio, yet you ignore conservative efforts to do the same. and at the same time you champion restraining the greatest of our free speech outlets, the internet by turning it over to huge corporations.

The last time i checked the entertainment industry I saw many conservatives who were doing very well. And while O'Reilly and Hannity are obvious, you're forgotten about Williie Robertson, Lou Ferrigno, Dennis Rodman, Mike Tyson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, Jessica Simpson, Ted Nugent, Jon Voight, Curt Schilling, Wayne Newton, Victoria Jackson, John Elway, Hulk Hogan, Nicki Minaj, Alex Trebek, Jame Caan, Lindsay Lohan, Frank Sinatra, Hilary Duff, Don King, Tony Sirico, Richard Petty, Jim Caviezel, Cindy Crawford, Jack Nicklaus, Stacy Dash, Alice Cooper, Kurt Warner, Trace Adkins, Melissa Gilbert, Billy Mays, Patricia Heaton, Dwayne Johnson, Heather Locklear, Larry the Cable Guy, Joe Perry, Lara Flynn Boyle, Stephen Baldwin, Karl Malone, Tom Selleck, Bobby Knight, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Ditka, Sonny Bono, Troy Aikman, Gary Busey, Gary Sinise, Gene Simmens, Barry Manilow, Robert Duvall, Jeff Kent, Dennis Hopper, Johnny Ramone, Ron Silver, Lorne Michaels, Rip Torn, Ben Stein, John Rocker, Adam Sandler, Chuck Norris, Britney Spears, Hank Williams, Kelsy Grammar, etc., et al.

And that's just a partial list, proving your opinion about the entertainment industry wrong.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 pm

And right on Q little snowflake crybaby nola shows up and makes my point again.

He does not like my fact based opinions so the first thing out of his mouth is accusations of a "call out thread," which he would love to equal the locking of this discussion further.

Oh and vein attempts to accuse others of what Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are ALWAYS GUILTY OF.

You are a pathetic little nobody.

Make my point a little more dummy.
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:20 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 pm
And right on Q little snowflake crybaby nola shows up and makes my point again.

He does not like my fact based opinions so the first thing out of his mouth is accusations of a "call out thread," which he would love to equal the locking of this discussion further.

Oh and vein attempts to accuse others of what Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are ALWAYS GUILTY OF.

You are a pathetic little nobody.

Make my point a little more dummy.
Vein attempt? Where is the spelling Nazi when you need her(Mac)? Shouldn't you be correcting him?
2 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 am
Wow... that looks like a callout thread... and you present your opinions and no facts to substantiate them. And then your opinions are greatly exaggerated.

For example, while there have been issues at a few college campuses when conservative speakers were scheduled, there are many others where there have bee no issues. And no surprisingly, you'll not see anything about conservative colleges who treat liberal speakers the same. Great bit of hypocrisy there. And an outright lie. But, it's your opinion, so you're allowed to lie.

you speak of liberals trying to stifle free speech on the radio, yet you ignore conservative efforts to do the same. and at the same time you champion restraining the greatest of our free speech outlets, the internet by turning it over to huge corporations.

The last time i checked the entertainment industry I saw many conservatives who were doing very well. And while O'Reilly and Hannity are obvious, you're forgotten about Williie Robertson, Lou Ferrigno, Dennis Rodman, Mike Tyson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, Jessica Simpson, Ted Nugent, Jon Voight, Curt Schilling, Wayne Newton, Victoria Jackson, John Elway, Hulk Hogan, Nicki Minaj, Alex Trebek, Jame Caan, Lindsay Lohan, Frank Sinatra, Hilary Duff, Don King, Tony Sirico, Richard Petty, Jim Caviezel, Cindy Crawford, Jack Nicklaus, Stacy Dash, Alice Cooper, Kurt Warner, Trace Adkins, Melissa Gilbert, Billy Mays, Patricia Heaton, Dwayne Johnson, Heather Locklear, Larry the Cable Guy, Joe Perry, Lara Flynn Boyle, Stephen Baldwin, Karl Malone, Tom Selleck, Bobby Knight, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Ditka, Sonny Bono, Troy Aikman, Gary Busey, Gary Sinise, Gene Simmens, Barry Manilow, Robert Duvall, Jeff Kent, Dennis Hopper, Johnny Ramone, Ron Silver, Lorne Michaels, Rip Torn, Ben Stein, John Rocker, Adam Sandler, Chuck Norris, Britney Spears, Hank Williams, Kelsy Grammar, etc., et al.

And that's just a partial list, proving your opinion about the entertainment industry wrong.
Which conservative colleges?

And Arnold Schwarzenneger is NOT a conservative, nor is your list accurate!!!

And I don't see those conservative celebs running Hollywood either, like Whoopie, Ellen Degenerate, Joy Behag, Robert De Niro, Matt Demon, Leonardo Decrapio, Cher, Madonna, shall I go on?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Little snowflake crybaby nola gives himself away Barry the minute he tries to immediately define my commentary as "a callout thread," which his pee brain leads him to believe I should be silenced.

Its always the same with Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Filth - the reaction is always "how can we silence" anyone not in alignment with our political ideology.

We on the other hand would prefer that every Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat in this nation have a megaphone to puket their ideological perversion. This is key in keeping society properly motivated against this disease.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 am

Which conservative colleges?

And Arnold Schwarzenneger is NOT a conservative, nor is your list accurate!!!

And I don't see those conservative celebs running Hollywood either, like Whoopie, Ellen Degenerate, Joy Behag, Robert De Niro, Matt Demon, Leonardo Decrapio, Cher, Madonna, shall I go on?
Which conservative colleges? Seriously? Hillsdale, Grove City, Liberty, College of the Ozarks, Houston Baptist, Patrick Henry, Brigham Young, Harding University,
Ave Maria University, Pepperdine, Thomas Aquinas, and Texas A&M to name a few of the top rated in the country.

I just gave you a huge list of celebrities that are 'running' hollywood. Mel Gibson makes movies. Clint Eastwood makes movies. Ellen doesn't.

So which is heavier, a pound of nails or 16 ounces of featuers?
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 am

Don't try to distract your way out of this little snowflake crybaby nola.

You've proven in this thread how the perversion of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism affects your sub-conscious as you immediately grope for anything and everything in an attempt to silence those who say things you disagree with and that are not in alignment with your wrapped political ideology.

"Callout thread."
"Personal attack."
"Terms of service violation."

All based on your continued believe that you are "an anointed one" whose commentary will always be "an observation" while the commentary of your political opponents shall always be something that warrants "silencing."

If you haven't figured it out yet let me remind you once again - the country is no longer tolerating this crap.

Accept it or continue motivating us to eradicate every last one of you with our democratic process, like we have over the past 9-plus years.
0 x