Even after all the people using the revolving door on the front of the WH

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Even after all the people using the revolving door on the front of the WH

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 am

Trumps says he still doesn't have the cabinet he wants. This guy is a disaster.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Re: Even after all the people using the revolving door on the front of the WH

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 am
This country has never been in better shape.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 am
evilconempire wrote:
I love how you're allegiance changes like the wind. You were against this guy through the whole campaign and now, like a good little partisan stooge traitor, you defend everything he does. You are what is wrong with this country today.
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
How ridiculous.

Where do you get your news?

The country is in a horrible position. The political polarization is damaging the country very deeply.

Of course, we can both agree that it's very good for the country that the 89 consecutive months of job growth is continuing.
2 x

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 am

The country has never been more divided. We can thank previous election cycles of Klintoon and Mush for setting that stage for expert orator and community disoraganizer Oblahblah to step in. No doubt, pResident Oblamer pushed the levers to Ludicrous Speed on divisiveness. The price of that social tragedy is still unknown.

tRump's personality does nothing to mend those broken fences - which - in effect, hands the establishment an ever growing sledge hammer to drive the wedge deeper.

But, back to the topic. Every administration fine tunes as it learns and adjusts to changing political winds.
It's absurd Tillerson claims to "have no idea" he was about to be ousted.
In terms of an ex-CIA director being appointed SOS, the wisdom of that move remains to be seen. I don't know much about Pompeo but media talking heads are predictably divided on that one too.

Lapdog or leader. Take your pick. Time will tell.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I love how you're allegiance changes like the wind. You were against this guy through the whole campaign and now, like a good little partisan stooge traitor, you defend everything he does. You are what is wrong with this country today.
“Partisan stooge traitor “. :lo2l:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:27 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
How ridiculous.

Where do you get your news?

The country is in a horrible position. The political polarization is damaging the country very deeply.

Of course, we can both agree that it's very good for the country that the 89 consecutive months of job growth is continuing.
It will only get worse after the midterm elections.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:32 am

They'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel by next week.

Drump is the worst president in the history of this country.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:51 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:32 am
They'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel by next week.

Drump is the worst president in the history of this country.
"WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF I told you that Donald Trump is one step away from securing a legacy as the most successful first-year president ever?

On one level, it sounds crazy. The president has spent year one mired in controversy over crazy tweets involving alleged face-lifts of TV stars, horrifically ignorant and ill-advised comments about white nationalists, alleged personal profiting off the presidency, supposed interference in criminal investigations and the connections of multiple members of his campaign and administration team to Russia – and more.

But when it comes to actual policy accomplishments tied to pledges he made on the campaign trail, Trump is actually doing pretty well – whether you like the results or not.

This week, the House and Senate passed a tax bill that arguably makes the most sweeping changes to the tax code since Ronald Reagan. The bill will slash corporate taxes by more than either of Trump's last two Republican predecessors could. It will cut taxes dramatically for a wide swath of small businesses, namely those who file on a pass-through basis. It will double the child tax credit. The left-leaning Tax Policy Center estimated at the beginning of the week that should the bill be signed into law, 80 percent of taxpayers would see a tax cut, while less than 5 percent would see a tax increase of more than $10. It is an imperfect bill, and one that perhaps should not be dubbed "tax reform," but still a significant one that more or less adheres to what Trump promised on the campaign trail – and which will have notable effects on the budgets of many families and businesses across the country. And Trump will sign it into law before he even celebrates the first anniversary of his inauguration.

The tax bill also repeals the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, arguably the most noxious portion of Obamacare viewed through a limited government, classical liberal perspective. Just two weeks ago, this was viewed as an iffy prospect at best, because the mandate is viewed as so integral to the ACA succeeding, to the extent that is even theoretically possible, long-term, given other components of the law. With the signing of the tax bill, the individual mandate will be history. So are ACA cost-sharing reductions, or subsidies, which Trump already nixed. While that does not amount to Obamacare repeal – not even close – it's still significant movement to dismantle the ACA, even if it ultimately forces American health care in the direction of European counterparts by making single-payer health care more appealing long-term."

The balance of this article can be found at "https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles ... f-all-time" btw it was just announced that President Trump has jumped to a 49% approval rating.

Why are Liberals so out of touch?
0 x