Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:48 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 am
Whitewater, 1992

Allegation: The granddaddy of all Clinton scandals surfaced during Bill Clinton's bid for the presidency. It centered on financial contributions by Bill and Hillary Clinton into a real estate entity known as Whitewater Development Corporation during his time as an Arkansas state official. Eventually, the Justice Department and independent counsel launched investigations.
This is about the president, not Clinton. Bill Clinton was never prosecuted. Three three separate inquiries found insufficient evidence.

Is there some part of not enough evidence that you don't understand?

So, back to the topic, Trump.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:49 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:43 am
Eat scheiße loser, this is about you defending lying corrupt criminals like Bill Clinton. I guess in your tiny vapid little mind, acquitted means there was no crime committed. #@%$@#$ idiot. Not guilty does not mean innocent.
I don't see Clinton in the subject line. So, why are you trying to deflect from the topic?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 am

Scooter wrote:
Eat scheiße loser, this is about you defending lying corrupt criminals like Bill Clinton. I guess in your tiny vapid little mind, acquitted means there was no crime committed. #@%$@#$ idiot. Not guilty does not mean innocent.
I see you're still trying to shred the Constitution. He was found not guilty. Three different investigations found he committed no crime in Whitewater. The witch hunt was unsuccessful. Hundreds of millions of dollars and nothing.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:37 am
I guess you missed the POINT. This is about the president, not Clinton.

And let's not forget that Clinton was found not guilty.
this is the same moron who said that it's the GOP fault That Bill Clinton didn't stop 9/11. All he had to do is Monitor terrorists and that would have stopped them.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 am
Scooter wrote:
I see you're still trying to shred the Constitution. He was found not guilty. Three different investigations found he committed no crime in Whitewater. The witch hunt was unsuccessful. Hundreds of millions of dollars and nothing.
So was OJ Simpson. You going to believe that, dummy?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:13 am

nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Look at the shaved ape inbreeder with his stupid "still trying to shred the Constitution" line again. I'll respond with whatever the fkcuck I want to on here, and if you don't like it, take a fucking hike and stop responding to me. If you don't like your blatant hypocrisy thrown in your face, to gssamned bad, boy.

:finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 am

Sorry assholes, but the whole Stormy Daniels garbage is just that, garbage. Supposedly happened in 2006, LONG before he ran in 2016. Keep flailing assholes.
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:18 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:37 am
I guess you missed the POINT. This is about the president, not Clinton.

And let's not forget that Clinton was found not guilty.
this is the same moron who said that it's the GOP fault That Bill Clinton didn't stop 9/11. All he had to do is Monitor terrorists and that would have stopped them.
Your jeremiad never changes. The GOP congress refused to allow him to monitor terrorists. The GOP was worried about privacy.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 am
Sorry assholes, but the whole Stormy Daniels garbage is just that, garbage. Supposedly happened in 2006, LONG before he ran in 2016. Keep flailing assholes.
I see conservatives have abandoned their morals, too. Or maybe they're abandoning their hypocrisy and adulty is ok.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:13 am
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Look at the shaved ape inbreeder with his stupid "still trying to shred the Constitution" line again. I'll respond with whatever the fkcuck I want to on here, and if you don't like it, take a #@%$@#$ hike and stop responding to me. If you don't like your blatant hypocrisy thrown in your face, to gssamned bad, boy.

:u: :u: :u: :u: :u:
My... my... look who's so upset... did I hit a nerve? Are you upset that your 'Clinton did it first' deflection isn't working? Maybe you're upset because you don't have a cogent reply to the simple observation that conservatives have abandoned their principles?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius