Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo

Poll ended at Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:48 pm

The Orange Klown
2
67%
Netanyahoo
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 14453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Please vote.

Image
Last edited by donttreadonme on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 14453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Aide turns state witness as Israeli PM visits Washington

A confidant of Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday agreed to turn state's witness in a burgeoning corruption case, becoming the third former aide to testify against the Israeli leader in a series of scandals and casting a shadow over a high-profile visit to the White House.

Police confirmed that longtime Netanyahu family spokesman Nir Hefetz had agreed to turn state's witness, but would not elaborate further as a gag order has been imposed on the case.

Hefetz was arrested two weeks ago on suspicion of helping promote regulation worth hundreds of millions of dollars to Israel's Bezeq telecom company in return for favorable coverage of Netanyahu and his family by the company's popular news website.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... s-53527457
1 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47331
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm

In jail for what?
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 12912
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:45 pm

I'd be delighted if it were tRump, but the Bebe investigation is further along, so I suspect he's got it.
1 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47331
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:49 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:45 pm
I'd be delighted if it were tRump, but the Bebe investigation is further along, so I suspect he's got it.
Why?
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18529
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by psk836 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 pm

That depends on whether or not your Establishment coup is successful.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47331
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:51 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 pm
That depends on whether or not your Establishment coup is successful.
Neither of those dickheads above have a clue why they hate Trump. Just believe all the crap they swallow on CNN.
1 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:09 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm
In jail for what?
Exactly Barry! It is exactly that "put them in jail" attitude that has brought about a lot of death and destruction by a bunch of brain dead haters who need someone to pound on to feel fulfilled.
0 x

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 46150
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by Evil » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:09 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm
In jail for what?
Exactly Barry! It is exactly that "put them in jail" attitude that has brought about a lot of death and destruction by a bunch of brain dead haters who need someone to pound on to feel fulfilled.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: Who will be behind bars first: The Orange Klown or Netanyahoo?

Post by Toshi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:51 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 pm
That depends on whether or not your Establishment coup is successful.
Neither of those dickheads above have a clue why they hate Trump. Just believe all the crap they swallow on CNN.
Well, they are fucking idiots, so...
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Post Reply