an idea to help protect schools

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32028
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am

Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 am

I'm going to lose little snowflake crybaby sport?

Perhaps you've missed what's occurred over the past 9 years, with your Democrat Party losing nearly 1000 seats during token black Obama's two terms, capped with the election of Donald Trump.

I'm actually winning and will continue to win. Why?

Your side of the isle of not only continues doing everything that's resulted in the past 9 years in the first place, your doubling down on it all like rabid animals believing you are still the anointed ones.

You are not anointed and never have been. You are pretty tyrants that will endure the same outcome histories petty tyrants have suffered.

Don't change a thing.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32028
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 am

Green energy is on the rise. Gun regulations are on their way.

You lost. Get over it, little Roid.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 am

"Green energy is on the rise. Gun regulations are on their way."
Little snowflake crybaby sport

And with what political and ideological power little rabid animal?

Ahahahahaha!

Like I said don't change a thing. Bye now.
1 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13110
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by I am Z » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am
Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.

don't be stupid. every bad guy wasn't necessarily a good guy once. oh and don't forget, there are plenty of bad girls out there, many who were never good girls, too.

bumpstocks isn't the answer. you're never going to eliminate guns. they will be used to defend homes and people and used by bad people to kill other bad people and some good people. get over it.

criminals don't obey laws. try to understand that truth.
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32028
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am

I am Z wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am
Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.

don't be stupid. every bad guy wasn't necessarily a good guy once. oh and don't forget, there are plenty of bad girls out there, many who were never good girls, too.

bumpstocks isn't the answer. you're never going to eliminate guns. they will be used to defend homes and people and used by bad people to kill other bad people and some good people. get over it.

criminals don't obey laws. try to understand that truth.
So you're saying some bad guys come out of the womb bad. I don't think that's true, but if it is then some abortions, contrary to the line, kills a bad guy.

Banning bumpstocks is, as anyone can see by the mention of other measures, not being presented as the answer. It's part of it though.
"you're never going to eliminate guns." I'm not trying to, but nice straw man.

So you would prefer criminals be able to legally buy their tools of destruction since they don't obey laws anyways. That's not logical.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4174
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am
Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will reject this common sense solution. Why?

The Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat only proposes solutions that appease their emotions and allow them to portray themselves a certain way to humanity.

And the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat then purposely proposes insane solutions that are designed solely to illicit a response, which then allow them to stand and smear all their political and ideological opposition with the goal of eradicating all their political and ideological opposition.

They are no different than any other tyranny that has poisoned humanity.
► Discuss liberal policies and prove your moronic allegations
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by chucky » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am
I am Z wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am
Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.

don't be stupid. every bad guy wasn't necessarily a good guy once. oh and don't forget, there are plenty of bad girls out there, many who were never good girls, too.

bumpstocks isn't the answer. you're never going to eliminate guns. they will be used to defend homes and people and used by bad people to kill other bad people and some good people. get over it.

criminals don't obey laws. try to understand that truth.
So you're saying some bad guys come out of the womb bad. I don't think that's true, but if it is then some abortions, contrary to the line, kills a bad guy.

Banning bumpstocks is, as anyone can see by the mention of other measures, not being presented as the answer. It's part of it though.
"you're never going to eliminate guns." I'm not trying to, but nice straw man.

So you would prefer criminals be able to legally buy their tools of destruction since they don't obey laws anyways. That's not logical.
Many of the shooters were not criminals when they legally purchased their guns. What you propose won’t do much. I guess it’s a start.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32028
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 am

chucky wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am
I am Z wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am
Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.

don't be stupid. every bad guy wasn't necessarily a good guy once. oh and don't forget, there are plenty of bad girls out there, many who were never good girls, too.

bumpstocks isn't the answer. you're never going to eliminate guns. they will be used to defend homes and people and used by bad people to kill other bad people and some good people. get over it.

criminals don't obey laws. try to understand that truth.
So you're saying some bad guys come out of the womb bad. I don't think that's true, but if it is then some abortions, contrary to the line, kills a bad guy.

Banning bumpstocks is, as anyone can see by the mention of other measures, not being presented as the answer. It's part of it though.
"you're never going to eliminate guns." I'm not trying to, but nice straw man.

So you would prefer criminals be able to legally buy their tools of destruction since they don't obey laws anyways. That's not logical.
Many of the shooters were not criminals when they legally purchased their guns. What you propose won’t do much. I guess it’s a start.
That's what I just said. so preventing "good guys" from getting things like automatic weapons and bumpstocks will prevent a lot of them from having them when they become "bad guys."
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by chucky » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:03 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 am
chucky wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am
I am Z wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am
Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.

don't be stupid. every bad guy wasn't necessarily a good guy once. oh and don't forget, there are plenty of bad girls out there, many who were never good girls, too.

bumpstocks isn't the answer. you're never going to eliminate guns. they will be used to defend homes and people and used by bad people to kill other bad people and some good people. get over it.

criminals don't obey laws. try to understand that truth.
So you're saying some bad guys come out of the womb bad. I don't think that's true, but if it is then some abortions, contrary to the line, kills a bad guy.

Banning bumpstocks is, as anyone can see by the mention of other measures, not being presented as the answer. It's part of it though.
"you're never going to eliminate guns." I'm not trying to, but nice straw man.

So you would prefer criminals be able to legally buy their tools of destruction since they don't obey laws anyways. That's not logical.
Many of the shooters were not criminals when they legally purchased their guns. What you propose won’t do much. I guess it’s a start.
That's what I just said. so preventing "good guys" from getting things like automatic weapons and bumpstocks will prevent a lot of them from having them when they become "bad guys."
Automatic weapons are very expensive and extremely difficult to obtain. I don’t think one has been used in any of these shootings. Bump stocks should be banned.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply