Federal Govt Runs SURPLUS In First Month After Trump's Tax Cuts

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
stuporstitionist
Majesty

Re: Federal Govt Runs SURPLUS In First Month After Trump's Tax Cuts

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am
I remember saying back in 2009 that all Obama needed to do to get the economy rolling was to cut to cut corporate and individual taxes, deregulate, and cut fossil fuels loose. Of course he did the opposite and the economy suffered as a result.
psk836 wrote:

Trump is simply getting the government out of the way and allowing the private sector to do its thing. And look at the result.
A January surplus just like the two previous Januaries.

The same sub- 3% economic growth.

slowing job creation.
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 am
psk836 wrote:
I remember saying back in 2009 that all Obama needed to do to get the economy rolling was to cut to cut corporate and individual taxes, deregulate, and cut fossil fuels loose. Of course he did the opposite and the economy suffered as a result.

Trump is simply getting the government out of the way and allowing the private sector to do its thing. And look at the result.
I pray each and every day that Mr Trump is as successful as B. Hussein in keeping this economic expansion going......OY, I am so glad we survived the Bush Economic Debacle.

.....and as I have stated before, I sure do hope America's Corporate Masters will allow a few more shekel$ to slip down in some real wage growth.
.....as I have stated before, get Obama out of there and a real President take over and the American people will know again what it is like to be leaders of the world. Obama is gone ---Hooray! Long live President Trump and the spirit and wonder of being WINNERS again.
2 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 am

MAGA!!!
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

I pray each and every day that Mr Trump is as successful as B. Hussein in keeping this economic expansion going......OY, I am so glad we survived the Bush Economic Debacle.

.....and as I have stated before, I sure do hope America's Corporate Masters will allow a few more shekel$ to slip down in some real wage growth.
.....as I have stated before, get Obama out of there and a real President take over and the American people will know again what it is like to be leaders of the world. Obama is gone ---Hooray! Long live President Trump and the spirit and wonder of being WINNERS again.
This is great. The window lickers now admit that President Trump is able to keep things running! Nowhere near the disaster they predicted
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

This is great. The window lickers now admit that President Trump is able to keep things running! Nowhere near the disaster they predicted
And you guys are now cheerleading for the same growth you hated under Obama.
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 am
Pete wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

It was amazing to see the change in attitude concerning those economic numbers on January 20, 2017.

I wonder if it actually hurts to be a political stooge?
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Pete wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

It was amazing to see the change in attitude concerning those economic numbers on January 20, 2017.

You can answer that question yourself as you continue to praise the most worthless POTUS in the history of modern politics and are the perfect example of "political stooge".
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am
brookboy123 wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Pete wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

You can answer that question yourself as you continue to praise the most worthless POTUS in the history of modern politics and are the perfect example of "political stooge".
"Bush had NO FAILURES in his 8 years as POTUS."

*NOTE*.........I don't believe you capitalized the NO FAILURES.....otherwise, your words Alua.

Alua...Queen of all Stooges.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:06 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Pete wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

Ask that idiot what Bush did to ruin the economy, and what Obama did to help it. He will run off like a coward that he is.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:10 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Pete wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:

"Bush had NO FAILURES in his 8 years as POTUS."

*NOTE*.........I don't believe you capitalized the NO FAILURES.....otherwise, your words Alua.

IRAQ WAR VETERANS ARE UNINTELLIGENT LIARS, ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Alua...Queen of all Stooges.
NAME ONE OF HIS FAILURES, AND SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP WITH.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.