Obama Tells Letterman: Fox News Viewers ‘Living on a Different Planet’

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Obama Tells Letterman: Fox News Viewers ‘Living on a Different Planet’

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ky ... =obama-fox

After all three Thursday network morning shows gushed over Barack Obama being David Letterman’s first guest on the former late-night host’s new Netflix series, on Friday’s NBC Today, correspondent Willie Geist seized on the former president deriding Fox News viewers during the interview, even while condemning “divisiveness” in the country.

Hailing Obama’s appearance with Letterman as “a highly-anticipated blast from the past,” Geist touted how the Democrat “opened up about his transition from president back to private citizen.” The reporter went on to note that “the hour-long interview offers a rare glimpse into President Obama’s personal life, but he does talk politics.”

Wish that marxist pos would shut the hell up!!!! All the dividing and bankrupting and badmouthing that azzhole did to my country!!!!
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm

After all three Thursday network morning shows gushed over Barack Obama being David Letterman’s first guest on the former late-night host’s new Netflix series, on Friday’s NBC Today, correspondent Willie Geist seized on the former president deriding Fox News viewers during the interview, even while condemning “divisiveness” in the country.

Hailing Obama’s appearance with Letterman as “a highly-anticipated blast from the past,” Geist touted how the Democrat “opened up about his transition from president back to private citizen.” The reporter went on to note that “the hour-long interview offers a rare glimpse into President Obama’s personal life, but he does talk politics.”

Wish that marxist pos would shut the hell up!!!! All the dividing and bankrupting and badmouthing that azzhole did to my country!!!!

He's pretty much accurate with his statements about FOX "NEWS" and their loyal viewers

Sorry you're butt hurt
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

He's pretty much accurate with his statements about FOX "NEWS" and their loyal viewers

Sorry you're butt hurt
Your president's comments were ASSanine. Of course, that appeals to you godam aids infested liberals.

Of course he said it to another liberal asshat Letterman.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:44 pm

0 x

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm
lust4beer wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Sorry you're butt hurt
Your president's comments were ASSanine. Of course, that appeals to you godam aids infested liberals.

You're right

I prefer POTUS to go on O'Reilly and bad mouth the United States of America

During Putin's years in power, a number of prominent Russian opposition figures and journalists have been killed.

In the interview, Trump says, "I do respect him," then is asked why.

"I respect a lot of people, but that doesn't mean I'm going to get along with him. He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia than not. And if Russia helps us in the fight against ISIS, which is a major fight, and Islamic terrorism all over the world — that's a good thing," Trump said, using an acronym for the Islamic State group. "Will I get along with him? I have no idea."

O'Reilly then said about Putin: "But he's a killer, though. Putin's a killer."

Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... o-innocent
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Sorry you're butt hurt

You're right

During Putin's years in power, a number of prominent Russian opposition figures and journalists have been killed.

"I respect a lot of people, but that doesn't mean I'm going to get along with him. He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia than not. And if Russia helps us in the fight against ISIS, which is a major fight, and Islamic terrorism all over the world — that's a good thing," Trump said, using an acronym for the Islamic State group. "Will I get along with him? I have no idea."

Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

You got a lot of talk. Where were you when Obama went around the world and smeared his own country? And why did Obama bring up Fox in one sentence then go to some other topic. He had nothing intelligent to say, and all the idiots in the audience clapped no matter what he said.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:

► Which of his legislative triumphs would you deem the most Marxist?
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

► Which of his legislative triumphs would you deem the most Marxist?
Forcing you to buy something you don't want or pay a fine. Forcing you to put down on your tax returns whether or not you have health care. Why are you still here? I thought you were going to run off because you're whining about President Trump giving job creators tax breaks?
0 x

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 pm
lust4beer wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Sorry you're butt hurt

You're right

You got a lot of talk. Where were you when Obama went around the world and smeared his own country? And why did Obama bring up Fox in one sentence then go to some other topic. He had nothing intelligent to say, and all the idiots in the audience clapped no matter what he said.
That's fake news and has been discredited numerous times and you know it
0 x

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 pm
lust4beer wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Sorry you're butt hurt

You're right

That's fake news and has been discredited numerous times and you know it
0 x