So, With All These Women Coming Forward Lately

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 220

So, With All These Women Coming Forward Lately

Post by Toshi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm

My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
2 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 450

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm

Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13559
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 929

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Do you need a pic when the president openly bragged about it?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 450

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Do you need a pic when the president openly bragged about it?

I neither need or do not need a pic. I simply point out that maybe the fact that there haven't been any pics (That I know of) might be part of the reason these women haven't followed up on it.

Is that an issue for you Nola?<G>

BTW-I know more than a few people who brag or have bragged about certain things. Some of them actually did what they bragged about. Some didn't.

But Trump wouldn't lie about stuff right?
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13559
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 929

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:07 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Do you need a pic when the president openly bragged about it?

I neither need or do not need a pic. I simply point out that maybe the fact that there haven't been any pics (That I know of) might be part of the reason these women haven't followed up on it.

Is that an issue for you Nola?<G>

BTW-I know more than a few people who brag or have bragged about certain things. Some of them actually did what they bragged about. Some didn't.

But Trump wouldn't lie about stuff right?
That's one of my issues with the president. He's a liar. And a bully.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 4208
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 472

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm

20 women accused Trump who promised to sue them.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4412
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 398

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:31 pm

The woman who accused Trump crawled back under the rocks they came from because they are liars.

The smear failed.

Trump is President.

And your side of the isle is in fatal trouble with mounting and real sexual harassment issues. More drip from the digestive orifice of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism by the day.
1510940177340.jpg
Your destiny has arrived:

"An implosion and loss of power that you will not recover from."

Each of you know it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7873
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 606

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:48 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm
20 women accused Trump who promised to sue them.
Just one more bit of bluster that tRump didn't man up on.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm
x 143

Post by Falstaff2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:53 pm

If Roy Moore goes to the Senate that once august body will become as laughable Mussolini's Cabinet. But the more rope voters give them the faster they can hang themselves.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4412
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 398

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:47 am

1510940177340.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Post Reply