Evil 2 Chucky 0

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Stand by for updates.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31884
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Image
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31884
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
You don't want to think , I get it.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use that instead of that gay Neil deGrass pic for your avatar.
2 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9724
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31884
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
You don't want to think , I get it.
I don't read minds like you and I don't want to make any assumptions because...well...you'll just use that too. So what's this about?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
You don't want to think , I get it.
I don't read minds like you and I don't want to make any assumptions because...well...you'll just use that too. So what's this about?
It will become apparent over time. I think it already is .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
Is that what you think ? I am sure your boy appreciates any help you can give him.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply