Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

When watching sports on television, what do you do?

Sit on my couch or bar stool with my hat on and continue talking
3
75%
I stop what I'm doing, remove my hat, stop talking, and place my hand over my heart
1
25%
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27486
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am

Let's see who answers honestly
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11399
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27486
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11399
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
did you have trouble understanding what you responded to?
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27486
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
did you have trouble understanding what you responded to?
Did you vote?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7730
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by numarymag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
I honestly never sit on my couch with a hat on and I rarely stand during the National Anthem when it is being played at a function where I really am not in attendance. However, I find the actions of these millionaire football players to be really reprehensible. What the Hell do they have to protest?
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27486
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am

numarymag wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
I honestly never sit on my couch with a hat on and I rarely stand during the National Anthem when it is being played at a function where I really am not in attendance. However, I find the actions of these millionaire football players to be really reprehensible. What the Hell do they have to protest?
Thank you for being honest. If you don't know what they are protesting then I suggest you do a little research to find out.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11399
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
did you have trouble understanding what you responded to?
Did you vote?

nahh. perhaps if you would have set the question up in a way that made more sense, i.e.

1. if you were attending a sports contest and the national anthem was being played and the USA Flag was being put on display and everyone ELSE at the stadium (save a tiny %) were standing, placing their hands on their hearts, removing any type of hat that they might be wearing, would you protest and take a knee or would you honor the flag and our national anthem?

you see, your question wasn't directed properly in my opinion.

now, if you were attempting to denigrate those who think it's un-American to BE attending or PARTICIPATING in a sports contest by saying, hey! you probably don't stand up at home for the anthem, well you did a lousy job of it.

I sincerely hope this helps you.

:thankyouyellow:
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7730
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by numarymag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am
numarymag wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
I honestly never sit on my couch with a hat on and I rarely stand during the National Anthem when it is being played at a function where I really am not in attendance. However, I find the actions of these millionaire football players to be really reprehensible. What the Hell do they have to protest?
Thank you for being honest. If you don't know what they are protesting then I suggest you do a little research to find out.
So you don't know what they are protesting also.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27486
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:49 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
did you have trouble understanding what you responded to?
Did you vote?

nahh. perhaps if you would have set the question up in a way that made more sense, i.e.

1. if you were attending a sports contest and the national anthem was being played and the USA Flag was being put on display and everyone ELSE at the stadium (save a tiny %) were standing, placing their hands on their hearts, removing any type of hat that they might be wearing, would you protest and take a knee or would you honor the flag and our national anthem?

you see, your question wasn't directed properly in my opinion.

now, if you were attempting to denigrate those who think it's un-American to BE attending or PARTICIPATING in a sports contest by saying, hey! you probably don't stand up at home for the anthem, well you did a lousy job of it.

I sincerely hope this helps you.

:thankyouyellow:
It's a simple question. You can try to draw distinctions that make no difference or try to divert the question, but the question is posed exactly how I intended it. Did you vote yet?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply