is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11564
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by I am Z » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dispatch ... 19635.html

excerpt:


Despite what’s happening in the VC world, young startups also have a responsibility to make sure they’re building and fostering diverse, inclusive workplaces. And the earlier a startup begins paying attention to diversity and inclusion, the better.


Over at fitness startup Proday, founder and CEO Sarah Kunst says her strategy entails not sexually harassing people.


“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
0 x
liberals are pro choice vs pro life.....and pro "immigration" unless an MS 13 gang member was trying to remove their head with a machete

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19135
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dispatch ... 19635.html

excerpt:


Despite what’s happening in the VC world, young startups also have a responsibility to make sure they’re building and fostering diverse, inclusive workplaces. And the earlier a startup begins paying attention to diversity and inclusion, the better.


Over at fitness startup Proday, founder and CEO Sarah Kunst says her strategy entails not sexually harassing people.


“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
No.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22162
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 pm

To libturd democrats YES:: To production NO!!

;)2
1 x

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 4837
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:28 am

I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dispatch ... 19635.html

excerpt:


Despite what’s happening in the VC world, young startups also have a responsibility to make sure they’re building and fostering diverse, inclusive workplaces. And the earlier a startup begins paying attention to diversity and inclusion, the better.


Over at fitness startup Proday, founder and CEO Sarah Kunst says her strategy entails not sexually harassing people.


“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
► I think you can hire whoever you want until you employ more than 13 people
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11564
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by I am Z » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

is she not crystal clear, in her going out of her way to NOT hire "'white dudes"?

it is the very definition of discriminating based on race, alone
1 x
liberals are pro choice vs pro life.....and pro "immigration" unless an MS 13 gang member was trying to remove their head with a machete

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5710
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

Hogwash. They are telling people to pass over the white guys in favor of non-whites, based simply on skin color. Thats discriminatory
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 4837
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

:spam1:
I am Z wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

is she not crystal clear, in her going out of her way to NOT hire "'white dudes"?

it is the very definition of discriminating based on race, alone
She is saying she doesn't base hiring on skin color, and you think that is discriminatory. She says she doesn't just hire white dudes. Pretty much the de definition of non-discrimination.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 4837
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

Hogwash. They are telling people to pass over the white guys in favor of non-whites, based simply on skin color. Thats discriminatory
She's telling people to look past skin color.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11564
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by I am Z » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:14 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am
:spam1:
I am Z wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

is she not crystal clear, in her going out of her way to NOT hire "'white dudes"?

it is the very definition of discriminating based on race, alone
She is saying she doesn't base hiring on skin color, and you think that is discriminatory. She says she doesn't just hire white dudes. Pretty much the de definition of non-discrimination.
if she had said that about negroes you'd be claiming it
0 x
liberals are pro choice vs pro life.....and pro "immigration" unless an MS 13 gang member was trying to remove their head with a machete

Post Reply