TRUMP WIRETAP CLAIMS? WELL, OBAMA DID SECRETLY SPY

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

Re: TRUMP WIRETAP CLAIMS? WELL, OBAMA DID SECRETLY SPY

Post by antilib » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:07 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:34 pm
antilib wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:16 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:39 pm
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:30 pm
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:57 pm
They're still parsing - no "hard" wiretapping. What about virtual wiretapping, like they did to Rosen, or Merkel?
Rosen was part of a criminal investigation... his phone and email *records* were investigated. There was no one listening. Merkel was a foreign national. Anything goes.
What a pathetic LIAR! Obongo even tapped Rosen's parent's phone!
I can't wait to see that link... really? tapped? and the justice department listened in?

Not even fox reported that....

http://www.kptv.com/story/34701116/sean ... ere-tapped
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/ ... index.html

there's one link, mr liberal, i'll post more if needed, lol!!
wow... another necro thread... you probably think you're pretty good at picking the winners... the day after.

I don't see where your article says anything about Rosen...
you contradicted yourself, first saying the topic is dead then admitting the cnn story was printed the day before this thread, naturally you'll deny knowing what's been told to you, btw nice try of distraction by referring to rosen, naught, lol!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 am

antilib wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
They're still parsing - no "hard" wiretapping. What about virtual wiretapping, like they did to Rosen, or Merkel?
Rosen was part of a criminal investigation... his phone and email *records* were investigated. There was no one listening. Merkel was a foreign national. Anything goes.
I can't wait to see that link... really? tapped? and the justice department listened in?

wow... another necro thread... you probably think you're pretty good at picking the winners... the day after.

you contradicted yourself, first saying the topic is dead then admitting the cnn story was printed the day before this thread, naturally you'll deny knowing what's been told to you, btw nice try of distraction by referring to rosen, naught, lol!!
ROTFLMAO... let's see... my last comment was March 21... and then you revive the thread 6 months later. and then you aren't smart enough to review the thread before sticking your foot in it... Perhaps you missed the part about Rosen... or Spicer claiming Fox reporter's phone were bugged...

actually, you pretty much just missed it.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 am
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:

ROTFLMAO... let's see... my last comment was March 21... and then you revive the thread 6 months later. and then you aren't smart enough to review the thread before sticking your foot in it... Perhaps you missed the part about Rosen... or Spicer claiming Fox reporter's phone were bugged...

wow, okay, you're right on one thing, i should've wrote it more correctly, my last comment should be: "you contradicted yourself, first saying the topic is dead then admitting the cnn story was printed the day before the link i posted", and now corrected with all of it stands, when it comes to politics you're a sore loser and a liar to boot, mr chicken, lol!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:17 am

antilib wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 am
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:

wow, okay, you're right on one thing, i should've wrote it more correctly, my last comment should be: "you contradicted yourself, first saying the topic is dead then admitting the cnn story was printed the day before the link i posted", and now corrected with all of it stands, when it comes to politics you're a sore loser and a liar to boot, mr chicken, lol!!
you don't seem to get it... the topic WAS dead... until you resurrected it. AND, the resurrection was off topic (not dealing with Rosen or the Fox story).
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:17 am
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:

you don't seem to get it... the topic WAS dead... until you resurrected it. AND, the resurrection was off topic (not dealing with Rosen or the Fox story).
the topic isn't dead but your brain is, do you get it, lol?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

My brain is alive enough to understand the difference between reviewing phone RECORD metadata and actually listening to conversations... I guess your brain isn't alive enough to parse that distinction.
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:

My brain is alive enough to understand the difference between reviewing phone RECORD metadata and actually listening to conversations... I guess your brain isn't alive enough to parse that distinction.
your flailing about is pathetic, the same way you try to convince people you're not pro-liberal and anti-conservative, huh, mr chicken, lol?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

your flailing about is pathetic, the same way you try to convince people you're not pro-liberal and anti-conservative, huh, mr chicken, lol?
Repeating the facts is flailing? Good to know the moonies are never guilty of flailing... Perhaps you should review the thread, including the first post... that was... er... yours.

Let's see what the moonies wrote...
The records of roughly 20 different telephone lines spanned the April-May 2012 time period, and roped in 20 or so different phones.
Yeah.. the records. The meta data. Nothing about listening to conversations there.

So much for your brain... I hope the remaining brain cell doesn't get lonely.
0 x