former secret service agent: apparently, condemning Irma looters makes you racist

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

former secret service agent: apparently, condemning Irma looters makes you racist

Post by I am Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/07ae4724-d ... ly%2C.html

Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino blasted critics who he said labeled him a racist for previously condemning looters in Florida. "Apparently... discussing looting now makes you a racist," he said. Bongino, who lives in Florida, said those who are burglarizing stores during Hurricane Irma are "hack, phony frauds who have no lives." He said the political left makes excuses for looters during natural disasters because their livelihoods are "based off clickbait." Bongino said that, if people can market their side of an issue by declaring the other side racist, "some idiot is going to click on [their] article."

well, liberals.....does it?
1 x
remember....liberals may very well believe that Thanksgiving is a horrible holiday because of what whitey did to the natives back in the 1600's

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

Looting a supermarket to stay alive is one thing, looting tv's is another.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:38 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

they all had a week to prepare. that includes going to the grocery store and paying for food to stay alive.

so, that makes your spin pretty useless.
2 x
remember....liberals may very well believe that Thanksgiving is a horrible holiday because of what whitey did to the natives back in the 1600's

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:38 am
stuporstitionist wrote:

they all had a week to prepare. that includes going to the grocery store and paying for food to stay alive.
And it is beyond comprehension that they saved plenty of food but it was destroyed by the massively powerful storms, possibly along with their homes.

And it is beyond comprehension that they planned to leave but for some reason couldn't.
1 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:33 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

And it is beyond comprehension that they saved plenty of food but it was destroyed by the massively powerful storms, possibly along with their homes.

And it is beyond comprehension that they planned to leave but for some reason couldn't.

do you have any proof at all that those who loot for food are only the ones who lost their home in a storm? that seems like a bit of a stretch, even for you.

but stealing is stealing.
1 x

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:33 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

do you have any proof at all that those who loot for food are only the ones who lost their home in a storm? that seems like a bit of a stretch, even for you.

Never claimed it as a certainty- nor did I jump to any conclusions.

Taking a little food for survival is far different from stealing an appliance. Circumstances matter.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:17 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

Taking a little food for survival is far different from stealing an appliance. Circumstances matter.
your statement was a blanket statement.

it's not ok to steal food one day after a hurricane. if the hurricane had not affected them, they would have still needed to eat.

every video of this recent storm and going back to Katrina didn't show people stealing food to survive but sneakers, electronics and not things necessary for survival.

but please, don't let me stop you from your fantasy.
1 x

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:17 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

Mine were plausible alternatives
I am Z wrote:

it's not ok to steal food one day after a hurricane.
Here's a little exercise for you:
You wake up to devastation and don't know when you'll have your next meal. What do you do?
I am Z wrote:

if the storm had not affected them, they would have still
to eat.

Yes Z, if circumstances were different then taking food wouldn't be necessary.
I am Z wrote:

every video of this recent storm and going back to Katrina didn't show people stealing food to survive but sneakers, electronics and not things necessary for survival.
Here are two. Note how the press differentiates.
looting.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 pm
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

I am Z wrote:

You wake up to devastation and don't know when you'll have your next meal. What do you do?
I am Z wrote:

to eat.

I am Z wrote:

looting.jpg
so, did you ever see any footage of whitey stealing food one day after a hurricane because they were hungry?

I've yet to see that.
1 x

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 pm
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

I am Z wrote:

I am Z wrote:

to eat.

I am Z wrote:

looting.jpg
so, did you ever see any footage of whitey stealing food one day after a hurricane because they were hungry?

I've yet to see that.
You ain't gonna like this.
Just did in the prior post. Look at the date of the top picture and remember Katrina hit Aug 29th.

Again, how does crow taste?
0 x